Dead in the water-Something's wrong

Katherine P.O.V

"I'll knock on the door this time."I stated, bounding up the stairs to the front door of Andrea's house. I knocked and Andrea answered right away. Surprise evident on her face as the three of us all stood on her porch.

"Oh!"She said."Hello Agents, did you need something?"

"Yeah. We were just wondering if we could see Lucas for a few minutes."Dean replied.

Andrea froze, glancing over her shoulder."I'm-I'm really sorry, but I don't think it's a good idea."

"I just need to talk to him."I spoke up.

"He won't say anything. What good is it gonna do?"

"Just for a few minutes."I tried to persuade. Andrea shook her head in disagreement.

"Andrea,"Dean said."We think more people might get hurt. We think something's out there."

"My husband, the others, they just drowned. That's all."She replied with a simple shrug.

"If that's what you really believe then we'll go. But if there's even a possibility that something else could be going on here, please let me talk to your son."I said. Andrea finally let us in and I made my way to Lucas's bedroom, concious that they were following me. I walk in to see him in the middle of the room, drawing with toy soldiers surrounding him.

"Hey Lucas. Remember me? I was colouring with you at the park." I said as I crouched down in front of him. Dean, Sam, and Andrea were stood in the doorway watching."You know, I wanted to thank you for the drawing you gave me. But I need your help again." I pull out the picture of the Carlton house he gave me and place it in front of him."How did you know to draw this house? Did you know something bad was going to happen there?" He doesn't reply, just keeps drawing. "I know your scared. It's okay to be scared. I understand. I'll tell you a secret okay? I'm scared too...all the time. Remember when I told you I see bad things sometimes? Well, they make me scared Lucas but I know I have to be brave. I think your Dad would want you to be brave too."

Lucas drops his crayon and looks up at me. He hands me another picture and I smile at him."Thank you Lucas." I stand and turn to see the Winchesters and Andrea staring at me. I walk past them and down the stairs, hearing their footsteps follow. We thank Andrea and walk back to the car. Once there, I take the time to look at the picture he gave me. It contained a white church, a yellow house, a boy, and a red bicycle. Sam grabbed it from me to examine it for himself.

"While you were talking to Lucas, Andrea said the kid never drew like that until his father died." Dean said, glancing over at me from the front seat. He looked at the picture as well. Sam nodded, handing the picture back to me.

"There are cases- going through a traumatic experience could make people more sensitive to premonitions, psychic tendencies."Sam explained.

"Whatever's out there, what if Lucas is tapping into it somehow? I mean, it's only a matter of time before somebody else drowns, so if you have a better lead, please."Dean said.

"Well, obviously we find the house."I said, giving the drawing back to Sam.

Dean scoffed."The only problem is there's about a thousand yellow two-stories in the country alone."

Sam glanced at the picture one more time, taking note of the white church."Alright, see this church?"He asked. Dean glanced over for a brief moment, nodding as he turned his attention back to the road."I bet there's less than a thousand of those around here."

Dean rolled his eyes."Oh, College Boy thinks he's so smart."He joked. Sam only shook his head and I giggled. Sam sighed before looking back at you.