Scarecrow-Hope you're apple pie is friggin worth it!

Dean's P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of whimpering. I looked around confused a bit before I realized that it was coming from behind me. I sat bolt upright and turned to see Kat thrashing in her sleep.

"Please. Dean!"She screamed. I gripped onto her shoulders and began to shake her.

"Kat, wake up! Wake up!"She didn't open her eyes. She just whimpered more. Suddenly, a line of blood trailed down her cheek and she let out a piercing scream. My eyes widening. What was happening? "Kat!?"

"Dean! Bring him back, please!"She cried and I carried on shaking her, just trying to wake her up. More cuts appeared on her face and across her arms. I felt helpless. I unlocked the handcuffs and pulled her shaking form to me. Her blue orbs flew open and she took in a deep, shaky breath.

"Kat?"I asked quietly. Her eyes that were searching the room frantically, snapped to my face, widening in shock.

"Dean?"Tears built in her eyes and she lifted a shaky hand, placing it on my cheek. I placed my own hand over her's."You're alive."

"Of course. Kat, what happened? You're bleeding."I whispered, trying to stay calm, knowing that if I freaked out, she could have a panic attack. Her eyes widened in fear and she jumped out of my arms, searching the room. Once she seemed satisfied, she turned back to me."Okay, seriously, what's wrong?"I asked, my voice raising slightly.

"I, uh, I...nothing."She mumbled and I laughed dryly.

"Yeah, of course. I mean, it's not like you were screaming, thrashing, then bleeding...Oh wait, you were."

"I-I-I can't De-Dean."She started to cry. I shifted uncomfortably. I didn't know how to deal with emotions. Especially girl emotions. I got up and stuffed my hands in my pockets, coughing awkwardly. I was the type of person to awkwardly pat your back while your crying. But this wasn't just anybody. This was my best friend and she needed me.

"Yes you can. Let me help you."I said softly, making my way towards her. She didn't reply. I sighed."Kat, please."

She looked up at me and I saw the moment her walls crumbled. She fell into me, using me to stay standing as her knees buckled from beneath her."I'm scared. I'm so scared."She sobbed into my chest.

"Of what, princess?"I asked, concern leaking through my voice.

"The man in my dreams."She whispered. I raised an eyebrow and pulled away slightly to look down at her."You think I'm crazy."

"What? Pft no."I lied, trying to smile at her reassuringly. She pulled away and wrapped her arms around herself.

"I know it sounds crazy. Why do you think I never told you?"

"Wait, how long has this been going on?"I furrowed my eyebrows.

She looked away and rubbed the back of her neck nervously."Um....since I was toggsgt"She trailed of towards the end and it came out muffled.

"Uh, what was that?"I lent forward more to try and hear her.

"Since I was a, uh, toddler."

"WHAT!?"I exclaimed and she flinched away."And you never said anything?"

"I didn't say anything because of the way you're looking at me right now. You know, like I'm crazy."She hissed, wiping away some tears that were still streaming down her face.

I sighed and turned away, linking my hands behind my head. If this was anyone else, I probably would think they were off their meds. But I know Kat, and I know she's telling the truth. Also, with our kind of life, anything is possible."I don't think you're crazy."