Bloody Mary-Cheap

Katherine P.O.V

We were driving through Toledo, Ohio, for another job. Sam was sleeping, both Dean and I were getting worried. He was flinching a lot and starting to talk in his sleep.

"Dean, seriously, just wake him up. Please, I don't like seeing him like this."I said, watching as his thrashing worsened."Dean please!"

"Alright!"Dean shot back, nudging Sam's arm."Sam, wake up. Wake up, Sammy."

Sam shot upright, expression confused and scared. He took a moment to gather his surroundings, letting out a sigh of relief when he realized he was in the front of the Impala, just as he had been when he fell asleep."I-I take it I was having a nightmare."

"Yeah."I replied, leaning forward to wrap my arms around his shoulders."I'm getting worried Moose."

"Hey, at least I got some sleep."Sam shrugged.

"You know, sooner or later we're gonna have to talk about this."Dean threw in.

Sam ignored him, clearing his throat and stretching out his arms causing mine to fall."Are we here?"

"Yup. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio."

Sam noticed a newspaper sitting between him and Dean and made a grab for it, realizing that one of the obituaries was circled with a black marker. Stephan Shoemaker. The article said that the death was sudden; and the whole thing strange to Dean and I."So, what do you think really happened to this guy?"Sam inquired after the two of us had filled him in.

"That's what we're gonna find out."Dean stated, nodding behind him. Sam looked at me for a second, but I also threw my head back, motioning towards the building Dean had parked outside of. The morgue. "Let's go."

We all got out and headed to room 144. The morgue technician gave us a suspicious glance."Hey."

"Hey."Dean greeted, and he steps up to us. I'm stood behind Sam slightly because I'm still not the best at lying, but travelling with Dean Winchester has it's advantages. One of those being that he is incredible at lying and has been teaching me. I'm still learning though so it's best to stand back.

"Can I help you?"The technician asks and Dean racks his brain to think of something quick.

"Yeah. We're, um, Med students."Dean stutters. The technician doesn't seem to buy it.So much fro being amazing at lying.

"Sorry?"

"Oh, Doctor Figlavitch didn't tell you? We talked to him on the phone. We uh...We're from Ohio State. He's supposed to show us the Shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper,"Dean lies, and the man shakes his head.

"Well, I'm sorry. He's at lunch."

"Oh well he said uh...Oh well, it doesn't matter. You don't mind showing us the body do you?"Dean continues, but the tech seems to grow more suspicious by the second.

"Sorry, I can't. Doc will be back in an hour, you can wait for him if you want."He offers and Dean's eyes widen.

"An hour? Ooh. We gotta be heading back to Columbus by then."Dean said and gave Sam a worried look.

Sam matches it."Yeah."

"Uh, look man, this paper is like half our grade, so if you don't mind helping us out."Dean pleaded, but the tech wasn't having it.

"Uh, look man, no."He mocked and Dean turned to the two of us.

"I'm gonna hit him in his face, I swear."Dean bulled up his fists and I sighed.

"I'll handle this,"I said, and stepped forward, pouting my lips. Good thing I found something clean to wear that was actually appealing today. I unbuttoned my red flannel, and gave it to Sam. A bit of my stomach showed through the black top I was wearing and I was glad that all this running and fighting kept me in shape. The light blue jeans I was wearing hugged at my legs and had rips along the knees. I placed my hands on the technicians shoulders."I would really appreciate it, if you could help us out."I whispered seductively, and his cheeks flushed.