No Exit-What are we?

A/N: What's this??? I'm actually updating? OMG! Long time no see guys!! Sorry for the long ass wait, I feel awful about it. I was moving house and trying to sort out school so I've been busy. Thank you for being so patient!!! Side note....I really shipped Jo and Dean. All my Jean feels are coming back and I hate it cause I know how it ends. Damn you supernatural!Ignore that the GIF is brunette and half naked. But that should give you a taste ;)

An awesome reader by the name of Destiny Raines. She actually made three but I can't add them on here for some reason and that sucks but I wanted to say a big thank you anyway.  It still shocks me how kind and awesome you all are! I'm honored that someone took the time to make something for me. I can never thank you all enough.

May need to warn that at the end, maybe a lil bit smutty. Only a kiss but kinda heated. I'll put a star next to where it starts so look out for that. When it come to real sex scenes, I'll put more of a warning but this is only small.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katherine P.O.V

"Los Angeles, California." Dean said as he slammed the trunk of the Impala down. We were parked outside the Roadhouse, the soft sun washing over us. It was a lovely day and despite the awkward tension, I loved it. See, yes we had admitted our long time feelings for each other. I knew he felt the same way I did so I no longer felt inadequate or afraid...but that also didn't mean I knew where to go from here. I've never been in a relationship before, one that meant anything to me anyway, so I'm what you'd call inexperienced. Despite Dean's long history with woman, I had the feeling he was feeling just as confused as I was.

We were acting the same around each other as we did before, added with a few loving glances here and there but that was the extent. Were we a thing now? Or maybe he didn't want to be official; maybe he just wanted something casual. I knew he loved me but that didn't mean he wanted to be in a relationship. I mean, truth be told, was I ready?

"What's in L.A.?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I moved to the back door. He glanced at me then quickly looked away, clearing his throat. It had been like that for a few days and I had the feeling that we seriously needed to talk.

"Young girl's been kidnapped by an evil cult." Dean replied, swinging his keys around his finger.

"Yeah? Girl got a name?" Sam questioned.

Without missing a beat, Dean answered, a cheeky smirk on his lips. "Katie Holmes."

I shook my head, a small smile on my face as Sam laughed. "That's funny. And for you, so bitchy." I said, watching his smirk fall.

From inside the Roadhouse, shouting and glass breaking filtered through the walls. I furrowed my eyebrows and Dean turned back to face us. "Of course, on the other hand — catfight."

"Dean-" I huffed but him and Sam had already started walking to the bar. I rolled my eyes before trudging after them. They seriously didn't know how to mind their own damn business.

"I am your mother, I don't have to be reasonable!" Ellen's voice yelled loudly as she slammed something onto the floor.

"You can't keep me here!" Jo screamed back and my eyes widened. Mommy, daughter drama.

"Oh, don't you bet on that, sweetie." Ellen snapped back. I entered cautiously behind the brothers, really thinking this was a bad idea. Clearly it was a personal matter and we didn't need to barge in.

"What are you going to do, are you going to chain me up in the basement?" Jo spat sarcastically. She was charging after her mother as Ellen flipped chairs off the tables.