Everybody loves a Clown-Strong man

A/N: Sorry that I suck at updating so much! I need to get better at that but as I'm sure some of you can understand, I had some personal things to deal with. Writing takes some time and I just simply haven't had that for some weeks. Love you though and I hope you don't hate me although I suck!! Also the awesome cover is made by DaBellz3612 . She takes requests on Wattpad and writes amazing fan-fictions so please check her out!! <3Tasha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katherine's P.O.V

I jumped awake when the minivan jolted, the rain outside pounding against the windows. I blinked a few times, the dark confusing me as it was light when we left. How long was I asleep for? I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes, something slipping off my shoulders and onto the floor. I glanced down confused to see Dean's coat, it's smell still lingering on my skin.

"Sleeping beauty's awake."Dean smirked when he saw my figure through the rear-view mirror. Sam glanced over his shoulder at me, his flashlight offering a source of light in the car. I rolled my eyes at them and stretched, leaning forward over the seats. A pile of research was sprawled across Sam's lap and I took the time to glance over it, my eyes widening in disbelief and slight fear.

"You've gotta be kidding me. A killer clown?"I exclaimed, my voice still thick with sleep.

"Yeah. He left the daughter unharmed and killed the parents. Ripped them to pieces, actually."Sam explained. By the way he said it, it sounded like the first time. It seemed like while I was asleep, both brothers avoided talking about the case, not wanting me to miss out.

"And this family was at some carnival that night?"Dean asked, glancing over at his brother. I picked the jacket up from the floor and wrapped it back around my shoulders. It didn't matter how hurt or mad I was at Dean, his warmth and smell would always bring me comfort.

"Right, right. The, uh, Cooper Carnivals."Sam read off the page.

"So how do you know we're not dealing with some psycho carnie in a clown suit?"Dean tried to reason.

"Well, the cops have no viable leads, and all the employees were tearing down shop. Alibis all around. Plus this girl said she saw a clown vanish into thin air. Cops are saying trauma, of course."Sam pointed out

"Well, I know what you're thinking, guys. Why did it have to be clowns?"Dean teased, smirking at us. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, knowing that this entire case would consist of Dean teasing us on our fear for clowns.

"Oh, give me a break."Sam groaned.

Dean let out a laugh."You didn't think I'd remember, did you? I mean, come on, you guys still bust out crying whenever you see Ronald McDonald on the television."

"Well, at least I'm not afraid of flying."Sam shot back.

"Planes crash!"Dean exclaimed and I lent forward, huffing close to his ear.

"And apparently clowns kill!"I yelled and he flinched, not expecting my closeness. A few moments of silence followed and I could tell Dean was trying not to make another comment.

"So these types of murders, they ever happen before?"Dean asked eventually, going back to the case.

"Uh, according to the file, 1981, the Bunker Brothers Circus, same M.O. It happened three times, three different locales."Sam said, the flashlight shining over the page as he read. The rain continued to pour outside and the windshield wipers ferociously swung across the window to clear the way as Dean drove.

"It's weird, though, I'm mean if it is a spirit it's usually bound to a specific locale, you know, a house, or a town."Dean listed.

"So how's this one moving from city to city, carnival to carnival?"I questioned. Coldness was seeping through the car and I found myself tightening the fabric around my shoulders causing Dean to glance back at me.