Bloody Mary-Hall of Mirrors

Katherine P.O.V

I jumped at the sudden light that came through the shops windows. I turned, trying to see what it was; but the light was too bright to make out anything. Dean noticed it as well, and the two of us exchanged glances."Sam, me and Kat are gonna go check that out. Smash anything that moves!"Dean ordered before we made our way to the front of the building. Dean pulled me down, muttering the word 'crap' as he set down his crowbar.

"What?"I asked confused.

"Cops. Two of the guys."He told me. Seeing them, I smirked and looked at Dean over my shoulder.

"Leave it to me." I told him, getting to my feet.

"Hold it."One of the officers said, holding a hand up to stop me.

"Woah guys, false alarm, I tripped the system. Whoops."I said with a sweet smile.

"Who are you?"The officer asked.

"I'm the boss's daughter."I said, making a face that said 'duh'.

"You're Mr. Yamashiro's kid?"The second officer asked, eyebrows raised in skepticism.

"Yeah, he adopted me."I told them.

"Oh really?"One officer asked me even though his eyes raked up and down my body. I could feel Dean's eyes on my back.

"Like I said, I was adopted."I told them, pretending to be annoyed.

"Yeah."The second officer said, sarcasm dripping in his voice, clearly not believing me.

"You know, I just-I really don't have time for this right now."I muttered, rubbing my temples. I was done dealing with these idjits. So I punched one, his nose breaking under the force. I used the momentum from the punch and backhanded the other one, sending him to the ground. I swung my leg up vertically, my hell smashing into the first officer's jaw. I stood straight looking down at both officers unconscious on the floor.

"Holy shit!"Dean hissed, his voice coming from behind me. I turned to face him, hands on hips and smirked.

"They were pissing me off." I heard a shattering sound and looked back at the doors. Dean and I ran back inside so we could help Sam, Dean had a crowbar in hand and when we rounded the corner, Sam was on the ground. Dean reached back and flung his crowbar at the mirror Sam was staring at, blood trickling down his cheeks as Mary's reflection watched him. The mirror shattered as the crowbar hit it and Sam gasped, able to breathe again.

"Sam, Sammy!"Dean called as he ran over to him.

"It's Sam."He said breathlessly as Dean held him up right.

"God, are you okay?"I asked, seeing the blood running from bis eyes.

"Uh, yeah."He muttered, giving me a weak smile which I returned.

"Come on, come on."Dean coaxed, putting one of Sam's arms over his shoulders and I did the same with the other.We started to leave but only got a few steps away when I heard soft crunching of weight on broken glass. We turned slowly to see Mary in the flesh. With her mirror broken, she was free. She walked towards us and we dropped to the ground, groaning in pain, blood spilling down our cheeks. Her smile widened when I let out a small scream as the pain intensified.

Dean suddenly reached over and grabbed a broken piece of the mirror, facing it towards her."You killed them!All those people! You killed them!"Mary's reflection shouted at her. The tears of blood started running down the spirits face as she chocked to death and melted into a pile of blood. He threw the mirror and it shattered. Slowly sitting up, I rubbed my face, hands coming away stained in blood.

"Hey guys?"I asked, groaning slightly as Dean helped me to my feet and I leant into him.

"Yeah?"Sam replied breathlessly, leaning on Dean for support.

"This had got to be like....what? 600 years of bad luck?"I asked, looking at the shattered mirrors. Sam chuckled softly, rolling his eyes and Dean barked out a laugh.

"Let's get back to the motel. I'm sure Charlie would love to know she can check herself out without dying now."Dean told us, smirking slightly and leading us out the store.

~~~~~~
The next morning, we dropped Charlie off at her home."So this is really over?"She asked us, looking up at her house before looking back to us.

"Yeah, it's over."I said, smiling softly. It was time for her to get back to her life now.

"Thank you."She turned to face me, smiling. She hugged me before shaking both the boys hands. She jumped out the car and started heading up the front steps.

"Charlie?"Sam called out making her stop in her tracks and face us again."Your boyfriends death..you really should try to forgive yourself. No matter what you did, you probably couldn't have stopped it. Sometimes bad things just happen."He told her, nodding his head slightly as if trying to convince himself more than her. She smiled faintly and nodded before turning around and heading into the house.

I reached forward and gently squeezed Sam's shoulder."That's good advice moose."

Dean pulled away and headed down the road, leaving town."Hey Sam?"He called after a moment.

"Yeah?"Sam asked, looking at his brother.

"Now this is all over, I want you to tell me what that secret is."Dean replied. I looked at Sam expectantly, also wanting to know the answer.

"Look...your my brother, and you're my best friend and I'd die for you, but there's some things I need to keep to myself."Sam said with a soft smile.

I smiled too, leaning into the front seat with most of my upper body."You know, I love you guys. You can be dumb-asses and get hurt a lot but I still love ya."I told them with a wide smile as I looked between the two.

"Hey, we're not dumb-asses!"Dean snapped in mock offence. His eyes glimmered with a bit of teasing as he looked at me.

"Yes you are- I'm like the Mom of the group that keeps you out of trouble and kicks your asses."I told them smirking.

"Hell no! You're more of the trouble maker!"Dean exclaimed. Sam started laughing.

"How dare you! I'm an angel!"I faked hurt and all of us looked at each other with serious expressions before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Angel my ass."Sam smirked and I giggled.

"Yeah you're right. But hey, we gotta live a little."I shrugged and Dean smiled.

"True that!"

"Ugh, I swear you two are exactly alike."He sounded annoyed but a small smile was evident on his face.

"And what is the matter with that?"Dean asked, raising an eyebrow and I leant forward, facing Sam.

"Yeah moose. We're awesome."Dean and I fist bumped. I yawned and Dean glanced at me, smiling softly and pushing my head back so I fell into the back. I didn't argue or anything because I was exhausted, so I just laid down. As eyes started to drift shut, I saw a shocked expression cross Sam's face as he gazed out the window at nothing. His eyes followed whatever it was until we rounded the corner. What could he have seen? My eyes shut, but before my mind dragged me into sleep, I felt something being placed on me. Something that smelled like pine and leather. I snuggled into it and fell asleep.