Hell House-Prank War

Katherine P.O.V

Once we got back to the motel, Dean left doing god knows what and leaving me and Sam alone. It gave us the perfect amount of time to come up with some ways to prank Dean.

"And how do you know how to do this?"Sam questioned from his place at the doorway. I was currently led beneath the sink, a wrench in my hand and trying to loosen the pipe.

"I grew up with you two. I had to learn some tricks."I mumbled, twisting the wrench a final time."There. We are good to go."I got up from the floor, dusting my hands off and looking to Sam who was rolling his eyes."Ahh, I saw that. Don't roll your eyes at me mister. I wouldn't of have to get involved if Dean had just left me alone. Now act natural like nothings happened and I'll go read a book or something."I ordered and moved from the bathroom to my bed. I quickly changed my clothes as I was wearing the same ones as yesterday and felt a little gross, then pulled out a book and settled in. The shower turned on signalling that Sam had gotten in.

While he was in there, my mind began to come up with different pranks and a perfect one for Sam came to mind. I leaped up and ran over to the table just as Dean entered. We both froze, looking at each other with suspicion but then smirked and rushed to do whatever we planned. I saw Dean walk over to Sam's bed and pull out a packet labelled 'itching powder'. I giggled and he winked at me. I set to work on my plan, pulling out Sam's laptop and sitting at the table, cracking my knuckles in preparation.

"Hey, I'm back."Dean called out so that Sam could hear him from the shower.

"Hey, where were you?"Sam questioned back, the sound of the water slightly muffling his voice.

"Oh, I went out."Dean replied vaguely. He picked up Sam's underwear from the bed and started shaking the contents into it. I smirked and pulled up the search engine on the internet, typing in 'Busty Asian Beauties'.

"So Kat and I think we might have a theory about what's going on."Sam called.

"Oh yeah?"Dean asked, slightly preoccupied with shaking the powder.

"What if Mordechai is a Tulpa?"Sam suggested.

"Tulpa?"Dean asked, quickly glancing at me. I smirked at him and went back to making sure the site would freeze.The website came up and I turned the volume up to it's loudest, quickly shutting the laptop so it wouldn't reach Sam's ears.

"Yeah, a Tibetan thought form."Sam said as he emerged from the bathroom wearing only a towel round his waist. Dean swung around hastily while I tumbled from my chair in an attempt to get away from the table and look 'non suspicious'. I groaned and got up, seeing Sam staring at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Ahh, yeah, I know what a Tulpa is. Hey why don't you get dressed, I wanna go grab something to eat."Dean suggested as he entered the bathroom, smiling at Sam the entire time. He had to wash his hands after dealing with the itching powder but that reminded me of what I had done.

"Son of a bitch! Kat!"Dean yelled, the sound of water spilling everywhere echoing past the door. Sam and I burst out laughing and listened as he tried to shut of the water pipe.

"Anyway, what was all that about?"Sam asked, turning to me after calming down.

"Hm? What was what?"I asked, feigning innocence.

"You just fell-you know what, never mind."He chuckled, shaking his head slightly. He made his way over to his bed and picked up his underwear. I could hardly contain my smile so to cover it up, I coughed.

"I'm gonna wait in the Impala."I muttered, making my way to the door and grabbing my denim jacket on the way out."Oh and Sam?"I called turning around with a smirk. He looked up, gripping the towel."Nice abs Moose."I teased and he turned bright red, trying in vain to cover himself. I laughed loudly and shut the door behind me.