Phantom Traveler-Confessions

Katherine P.O.V

A couple hours later we run into the airport and check the departure board. I point to Amanda's flight."Look, they board in 30 minutes."I said.

"Okay. We still have some cards to play. We need to find a phone."Dean then said, before looking around. It took a little time for us to find a courtesy phone, but once we did, he immediately headed over to it and picked it up.

"Airport Services."A voice on the other line said. Sam and I crowded around Dean to hear better.

"Uh, hi."Dean replied."Um, Gate 13."

"Who are you calling sir?"

"I'm trying to contact an Amanda Walker? She's a flight attendant on flight, um..."He trailed off, snapping his fingers together as he tried to remember."Flight...4-2-2."

The voice on the other line didn't reply, but soon from overhead the PA echoed."Amanda Walker, Amanda Walker, you have a phone call. White courtesy phone, gate thirteen."Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her. I nudged Sam who nodded for Dean to continue.

"This is Amanda Walker."

"Miss Walker! Hi, this is Dr. James Hetfield from St. Francis Memorial Hospital. We have a Karen Walker here."Dean said, coming up with a lie quickly.

"Karen?"She repeated, her voice sounding uncertain.

"Nothing serious,"Dean continued, taking a quick glance at Sam and I."Just a minor car accident, but she was injured, so-"

"Wh-wait, that's impossible. I just got off the phone with her."

Dean paused, this was going downhill rather quickly."You what?"

"Just five minutes ago. She's at her house, cramming for a final. Who is this?"

Dean glared at Sam who threw his hands up in defence."Karen never said she was doing anything on the phone!You're not blaming me for this!"He hissed.Dean shook his head, returning to the phone call.

"Uh, well....there must be some mistake."

"And how did you even know where I was?"Dean awkwardly cleared his throat, trying to figure out what to say. Amanda continued, now sounding about pissed."Is this one of Vince's friends?"

"Guilty as charged."He responded, shrugging at Sam when he gave him an odd look.

"Wow, this is unbelievable."

"He's really...sorry."

"Well, you tell him to mind his own business and stay out of my life, okay?"

"Oh, come one...."Dean pleaded, stalling till he can come up with a better plan.

"No, I'm sorry. It's too late."

"Don't be like that. Come one. The guy's a mess. Really. It's pathetic."Dean said, guessing the situation. If she left like we wanted her to then that guy Vince will be in a real pickle. But hey, we do what we gotta do.

"Really?"She asked with a slight hope evident in her voice.

"Oh yeah."

She sighed. "Look, I've got to go. Um...tell him to call me when I land."She hung up before Dean could even say anything else.

"No, no, wait, Amanda. Amanda! Damn it! So close..."Dean mumbled, placing the phone back.

"Alright, plan B. We're getting on that plane."Sam ordered.

"What?"Dean and I asked in unison.

Sam rolled his eyes."Guys, that plane is leaving with over a hundred passengers on board, and if we're right, that plane is gonna crash."