The Benders-Don't you dare touch her!

Dean P.O.V

After a while of running through some woods, I came to an old, dirty farm house. A massive junk yard full of abandoned cars was beside it. I slowed my run to a walk and looked around, seeing it clear, so pressed myself to the side of the house, peering into the windows to see the house empty. I crept up the porch steps, testing the door which just swung open. Okay, not suspicious at all. I walked in slowly, keeping myself alert, fully aware that I didn't have any weapons. Most doors were open and revealed nothing but dirty furniture. Only two doors were closed. I looked between the two for a moment before opting to the one closest to me, opening it slowly and peering inside. I scrunched up my face in disgust as I looked around, it was a dirty barn room. I came around the corner and my eyes caught Sam's. He was sat in a cage, his head in his hands and sniffling like he was crying.."Sam?"I asked and he looked up in surprise, tears staining his cheeks. I ran at the cage and crouched to look him in the eyes, relief spreading through me when I saw him but instantly turning to concern."Are you hurt?"

"No."He replied but his voice was tight. I furrowed my eyebrows but ignored it.

"Damn, it's good to see you."I smiled in relief and hit his cage.

"How did you get out of the cuffs?"Kathleen's voice called from behind me and I spun to see her looking confused.

"Oh, I know a trick or two."I smirked then turned back around, looking for the locks on my brothers cage. "Alright."I muttered to myself as I saw it. Problem was, these locks aren't the kind you can pick lock."Oh, these locks are gonna be a bitch."

"Dean-"Sam said in a shaky voice.

"Have you seen 'em?"I interrupted.

"Yeah. Dude, they're just people. But Dean-"Sam started again, his face becoming more scared.

I assumed it was because he had been down here long enough so I continued, not paying attention to it."And they jumped you? Must be getting a little rusty there, kiddo."I said and made my way to the panel lock on the pole, flipping it open and pressing the button a few times but nothing happened."What do they want?

Sam sighed and rubbed his eyes."I don't know. They let Jenkins go, but that was some sort of trap. It doesn't make any sense to me."

"Well, that's the point. You know,"I started and looked cautiously at Kathleen, choosing my words wisely."with our usual playmates, there's rules, there's patterns. But with people, they're just crazy."

"See anything else out there?"Sam questioned, wiping his face free of tears.

"Uh, he has about a dozen junked cars hidden out back. Plates from all over, so I'm thinkin' when they take someone, they take their car, too."I explained as I moved back to the cages, look at Kathleen's to see it had the same lock as Sam's.

"Did you see a black Mustang out there? About ten years old?"Kathleen asked, hope and fear filling her face.

"Yeah, actually, I did."I recalled and her face fell into sadness."Your brother's?"I asked softly and she nodded. "I'm sorry. Let's get you guys out of here, then we'll take care of those bastards. This thing takes a key. Key?"I turned back to Sam and his face hardened.

" I don't know but Dean-"

"Wait, where's Kat?"I asked, finally realizing that she wasn't anywhere in the room. I was so consumed in getting Sam out that I hadn't even noticed her missing. A cage was ahead of me, door open and a little pool of blood on the floor.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you Dean."He spoke, his voice thick."One of them came in about 10 minutes before you got here and took her. He was gonna...he was gonna-"He broke off, pinching the bridge of his nose tightly. My breath caught in my throat and my hands clenched into fists.