Dead Man's blood-I don't know what's wrong with me

Katherine P.O.V

Night had fallen as the impala continued to drive along the road. Sam was driving and I was still in the backseat. At some point during the drive, I had switched positions, laying down on the seat with my head dangling off and my feet in the air. Dean had thrown a mini tantrum, saying how I was gonna get mud on his precious baby but after some grinning and batting my eyelashes, he let it go.

"Yeah Dad. Alright, got it."Dean spoke into the receiver. He hung up on John and looked to Sam, gesturing with a tilt of his head at the road."Pull off at the next exit."

"Why?"Sam asked, his tone angry.

Dean didn't seem to pick up on the tension as he answered normally."Cause Dad thinks we've got the vampire's trail."

"How?"Sam questioned, his voice becoming more tense. His fists clenched the steering wheel tightly.

Finally, Dean seemed to pick up on his brother's anger and looked to him, raising an eyebrow."I don't know; he didn't say."

Sam pressed on the gas, speeding the car down the road. The sudden change in speed made me slide off the seat, landing on the floor with a thud. Dean, who had been staring at his brother with wide eyes, turned to me when he heard the noise, grinning widely as he saw my position. The car came to a screeching halt, swerving sideways and making me fall even more, my legs bending over my head and my knee smashing into my face.

I groaned loudly as I heard the front doors open and close."Oh crap. Here we go." Dean muttered. I heard my door open, hands reaching in and dragging me out of my un-natural position."Told you that was a bad idea."

"Thank you for the insightful input, Sherlock."I snapped, glaring at Dean as I popped my back. I glanced to my left to see Sam storming towards John who had just exited his truck."Sam!"

"What the hell was that."John hissed, anger in his eyes.

"We need to talk."Sam growled, both of them standing close to each other. Dean and I stood to the side of them.

"About what?"John asked.

"About everything."Sam said, raising his voice slightly."Where we going Dad. What's the big deal about this gun."

"Sammy, come on, we can Q and A after we kill all the vampires."Dean snapped making me want to roll my eyes.

"Your brother's right, we don't have time for this."John agreed, turning to walk away but was stopped by Sam's voice.

"Last time we saw you, you said it was too dangerous for us to be together. Now out of the blue you need our help."Sam yelled making me flinch. I hated it when they argued but when push came to shove, I would always be on Sam's side. Always."Now obviously something big is going down, and we wanna know what!"

"Get back in the car."John said ordered.

"No."Sam stated.

John took a step closer, getting in Sam's face. Despite Sam being a couple inches taller than John, he still managed to look intimidating. "I said get back in the damn car."

"Yeah. And I said no."Sam repeated. I wanted to smile but knew I would probably be reprimanded by Dean.

"Okay you made your point tough guy. Look we're all tired, we can talk about this later. Sammy, I mean it, come on."Dean tried, grabbing Sam and shoving him towards the car.

"This is why I left in the first place."Sam mumbled as he reached his door making my eyes widen.

"What'd you say?"John asked and Sam swung back around to face him.

"You heard me."Sam countered as he walked back to him.

"Yeah. You left. Your brother and me, we needed you. You walked away, Sam."John agreed as he hit Sam's chest.

"Sam..."Dean warned as he saw his brother's reaction.

"You walked away!!"John yelled, grabbing onto Sam's shirt.

"Stop it, both of you."I screamed but neither acknowledged me.

"You're the one who said don't come back Dad, you closed that door not me. You were just pissed off that you couldn't control me anymore!"Sam boomed. I looked to Dean with wide eyes and he clenched his jaw, grabbing Sam. I grabbed John and we forced them apart.

"Listen, stop it, stop it. Stop it!! That's enough!!"Dean yelled at them. Sam and John continued to glare at each other even with Dean and I inbetween them."That means you too."Dean said to John. John looked at Dean with surprise as Sam walked back to the impala, slamming the door as he got in. John sighed, pausing for a moment before walking back to his truck and leaving Dean and I in the road."Terrific."

"It'll be okay."I whispered, looking between the car and truck before Dean.

"Promise?"He asked and I looked up at him, realizing how tired he looked. I guess all the arguing took it's toll on him as well. They say Sam has a puppy dog look but so does Dean and when he used it, he looked like a lost little boy trying to keep his family together. A boy afraid of being alone.

"Promise."I nodded, my gaze softening. He sighed before giving me a one sided smile and walking back to the car. I followed, sliding into the back and touching my nose gently. "I think you bruised my nose."

"What?"Sam snapped making me raise an eyebrow at him. He looked back at me and swallowed."Sorry."

"Yeah."I shook my head slightly, rolling my eyes. "When you braked. I smashed my knee into my face."

"Why was your knee near your face?"Sam asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I was hanging upside down."I shrugged.

Sam looked back to me and smirked."You were just hanging upside down?"

"Yes. Geez why is that considered so weird in this family. Me and dad used to do it all the time when we watched movies."I pouted and the brothers laughed at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually by morning, we made it to the abandoned barn where the vampire nest were. John decided that we need to scout the place out first so we his in the trees, crouching. We watched as an old, beat up Camaro pulled in,a man getting out. Another man met him at the door, holding it open for him and squinting in the light. They conversed a little before heading inside.

"Son of a bitch."Dean huffed from beside me."So they're really not afraid of the sun?"

Ahh, direct sunlight hurts like a nasty sunburn. The only way to kill 'em is by beheading."John explained."And yeah, they sleep during the day -- doesn't mean they won't wake up."

"So I guess walking right in's not our best option."I pointed out, sighing.

"Actually, that's the plan."John stated making me chuckle. When I saw his expression remain blank I raised my eyebrows.

"Well then."I scoffed. John led us back to where we parked our cars where Dean opened his trunk, propping it with the shotgun. A mechanical sound made me turn to John and I saw he had a automatic trunk."Huh. Fancy."I said in a posh voice making him smirk at me.

"Dad, I've got an extra machete if you need one."Dean offered, holding one up. John unveiled a massive, shiny, serrated edge machete from a leather holder.

"I think I'm okay. Thanks."John declined.

"Wow."Dean breathed out, admiring the machete. He opened his mouth to say something else but closed it, turning back to his own trunk. I began to get ready, grabbing a machete and couple of knives. I placed one knife in my jacket, another in the holster around my leg.

"So,"John started. We looked over to him and he took a deep breath before continuing."You guys really wanna know about this Colt?"

Sam furrowed his eyebrows, seeming surprised."Yes sir."

"It's just a story, a legend really. Well I thought it was. Never really believed it until I read Daniel's letter.... "John began, trailing off as he told the story."Back in 1835, when Halley's comet was overhead, the same night those men died at Alamo. They say Samuel Colt made a gun. A special gun. He made it fora hunter, a man like us only on horseback. Story goes he made thirteen bullets, and this hunter used the gun a half dozen times before he disappeared, the gun along with him. And somehow Daniel got his hands on it.They say... they say this gun can kill anything."John finished, looking up to us.

"Kill anything like, supernatural anything?"Dean frowned.

"Like the demon."Sam voiced. I realized that was exactly why John wanted the gun.

"Yeah, the demon. Ever since I picked up its trail I've been looking for a way to destroy that thing. Find the gun -- we may have it."John said firmly. The family shared a look while I stood to the side, my eyes wide. Now would be the perfect time to tell them about my involvement with the demon, about how he haunts me. But for some reason, my mouth stayed shut, the thoughts spinning around my head unable to escape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we were ready to go, we snuck back through the woods and to the barn. John led the group towards a large window in the back of the barn. He swung it open and jumped in, running away. Sam reached up to grip the top of the window and swung himself in, searching the room with his eyes. Dean followed after which left me on my own outside. The window was taller than I was so I had to back up and run at it, leaping up the wall and catching the sill, pulling myself in.

Once inside, Dean closed the window behind me, blocking out the light. I looked around to see a dark, dirty barn with hammocks hanging from the ceiling, bodies occupying them. They were asleep. I glanced to Dean, signalling for us to move forward. He nodded and we started to creep through the barn.

We quietly twisted through the hammocks. Sam sped up, walking in front of us while I looked from body to body in disgust. A bottle clink makes me freeze and spin round to face Dean who looked alarmed. I glanced down to see he had kicked a bottle and hit the hammock. We waited for a few tense moments but the vampire doesn't wake up. I released a breath and gave Dean a 'be more careful look'.

"Dean. Kat."Sam whisper-shouted and we looked over to see him bent over the woman from the 911 call. She was tied to a post and had patches of blood on her. Sam began to untie her when a loud noise sounded from behind us.

"There's more."Dean mentioned, spinning round and getting up to investigate. He made his way over to a locked metal grid, his face falling when he peeked inside. I stayed by Sam but tensed up, my head snapping up when I heard a loud crack where Dean broke the lock. I watched the hammocks carefully but there was no movement.

Sam went back to untying the girl when she started to stir, a small groan escaping her lips."Hey. Hey hey, shh, I'm here to help you."Sam whispered to her reassuringly.

Suddenly, the woman roared making me and Sam rear back in shock. The vampires around us started to awake."Sam!"I heard Dean yell but my eyes remained focused on the leeches. I pulled my machete out of it's holster, Sam doing the same.

"Guys, run!"John's voice boomed through the barn making us all snap our heads in the direction before taking off. The vampires didn't seem to want us to leave the party just yet as they started to run after us. We picked up the pace, bursting through the barn doors and into he daylight, slowing the vamps down. We didn't stop, sprinting through the woods towards our cars.

Once we made it, we slowed down to a stop, panting heavily. I spun round to see that John had not followed yet."John?"

"Dad!!"Dean yelled. After a long moment, John's figure crashed through the trees. I sighed in relief and turned to leave but John's voice stopped me.

"They won't follow. They'll wait till tonight. Once a vampire has your scent, it's for life."

"Well what the hell do we do now?"I asked.

"You gotta find the nearest funeral home, that's what."John replied ominously.

I raised an eyebrow at him the looked to the boys confused, each of them wearing matching expressions. Well that sounded like we were gonna die without hope. Way to lighten the mood John.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood watch as Dean bent down to pick the lock to the funeral home. "Tell me again why I agreed to come with you?"I asked as I shifted from one foot to the other, my hands shoved into my jacket pockets.

He picked the last pick on the door and smiled up at me."Cause I'm your favorite."I rolled my eyes and pushed the door open, walking inside. I noticed a modern alarm system on the wall to my right.

"Shit. Dean, we have to be quick."I told him and he nodded. Immediately, we rushed to find the morgue. It was in the basement. We searched through the room and cabinets to find what John had sent us here to find. Dead man's blood.

"Got it!"Dean exclaimed and I spun round to see he had a large jar filled with thick red liquid in his hands. I jogged over to him and smiled. I spun around to walk to the door but he caught a hold of my arm.

I turned back to him to see he looked nervous.""Dean?"

"Are we-are we ever gonna talk about what happened?"He asked nervously. I took an intake of breath, looking away from him.

"I don't know what you mean."I whispered.

"Yes you do, Kat. Don't tell me that it didn't mean anything to-"Dean started, getting closer to me but was cut off when loud footsteps pounded against the ceiling. My eyes widened and I looked around frantically for some way out.

Suddenly, Dean grabbed my arm and shoved me into a closet, shutting the door. The space was small so Dean was pressed up against my back, a hand covering my mouth while the other was wrapped around my waist to keep me to him. The basement door squeaked open, heavy footsteps walking in. I couldn't see who it was but I could hear the walking around.

After a moment, a man's voice came."False alarm. There's no one here."

He retreated back up the stairs, closing the basement door. I waited for a few more moments before letting out a sigh of relief. "That was a close one."I breathed out, chuckling slightly.

I turned to see him staring down at me, a crease in the middle of his eyebrows where he was frowning."Kat..."He whispered.

"Dean."I replied, looking into his apple green eyes. The moment seemed all too familiar, his eyes darkening and his body shifting closer to mine as my gaze flickered to his lips. But once again we were interrupted.

Dean's phone buzzed in his pocket and he groaned, throwing his head back before fishing it out of his pocket."Really Sam? Again!"He growled, annoyed. I backed away from him as much as I could, pressing myself into the wall and taking a deep breath to calm myself. "Yeah we're on our way back now."He snapped and shut the phone.

I didn't give him the chance to speak as I burst through the door, walking to the basement stairs quickly. I heard him sigh behind me but his footsteps followed. My mind was racing as I ran across the parking lot to the car and slid in. That's the second time. It can't mean nothing. My only fear is that I was just going to be another fling, conquest to Dean. I didn't want that to happen. If it was a choice, I'd rather nothing happen rather than that. Anything but that.

Dean got into the car and pulled out, driving back to the motel in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Laughter was coming from the motel room making me pause and share a weird glance with Dean. Sam and John were left alone in there so laughter should not be the sound we were hearing. Dean unlocked the door, holding it open for me as I stepped in. Sure enough, Sam and John were sat at the table smiling at each other.

"Whew. Man, some heavy security to protect a bunch of dead guys."Dean exclaimed making them both look up at us.

"Get it?"John asked. Dean fumbled around in his pocket, withdrawing a paper bag. He reached inside it and pulled out the bottle of blood. John took it from him and inspected it for a moment, the smile still on his face."You know what to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As part of the plan, Sam, John and I were waiting in the trees as Dean played bait. He was lent over the open bonnet as he 'inspected' the engine.

"Car trouble?"A woman's voice called and I strained my neck to see a beautiful chocolate haired woman. Dean turned and she sauntered over to him, looking him up and down."Let me give you a lift. I'll take you back to my place."

Dean clicked his tongue and grinned."Nah I'll pass. I usually draw the line at necrophilia."

"Oooh."The woman said and backhanded him across the face, sending him to the floor. I instinctively lurched forward but John grabbed my waist, dragging me back down. Another vampire approached, smiling. The woman reached down, grabbing Dean by the face tightly and lifted him off the floor.

Dean grabbed her wrist to support himself more and smirked the best he could in his position."I don't usually get this friendly until the second date but..."

"You know, we could have some fun. I always like to make new friends."She breathed out seductively and lowered him so they were level. She lent forward, locking her lips to his while she still held his cheeks tightly. The man watched, the smile still on his face. I had to look away as Dean kissed her, my heart clenching painfully.

"Oh. Whuf. Sorry. I don't usually stay with a chick that long. Definitely not eternity."Dean said which was our cue. John lifted his crossbow, shooting it through the man vamp's back. I narrowed my eyes dangerously and brought mine up to face the woman, pulling the trigger. It punctured her back and she dropped Dean, turning around.

"Dammit."She hissed as we ran out from the trees."It barely even stings."

"Give it time sweetheart. That arrow's soaked in dead man's blood. It's like poison to you isn't it?"I smirked, my voice dripping with venom. She looked at me shocked then down to the arrow in her chest. Her eyes rolled into her head and she collapsed, Dean catching her just in time.

"Load her up."John ordered. He then noticed the other vamp who was on his knees in front of Sam who had a raised machete."I'll take care of this one."

Dean picked the woman up in his arms bridal style. Sam walked away while I hesitated to leave John alone. He gave me a small nod, reassuring me so I left, following Dean and Sam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After loading the woman into the truck, John led us to a different part of the woods. He set up a campfire and brought Dean over to his trunk, pulling out a bag, handing it to him. Sam and I were patrolling with machete's and the vampire woman was tied to the nearby tree still unconscious."Toss this on the fire. Saffron, skunk's cabbage and trillium. It'll block our scent and hers, until we're ready."John told Dean.

Dean brought it up to his nose and walked towards the campfire. He coughed.​"Stuff stinks!"

"That's the idea."John mentioned. Dean dropped the contents of the bag into the fire."Dust your clothes with the ashes, and you stand a chance of not being detected. "

"You sure they'll come after 'er?"Sam questioned as he stood beside John. I walked towards the fire where Dean was and stood the other side so I was facing all three of them.

"Yeah. Vampires mate for life. She means more to the leader than the gun."John said, tilting his towards her. She started to stir slightly, a small groan escaping her lips."But the blood sickness is going to wear off soon, so you don't have a lot of time."

"A half hour oughta do it."Sam guessed, sheathing his machete. Dean and I walked back to them, standing close.

"And then I want you out of the area as fast as you can."John said suddenly making us all look at him, confused.

"But..."Sam breathed out, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well, Dad you can't take care of them all yourself."Dean mentioned.

"I'll have her. And the Colt."John said, looking down.

"But after. We're gonna meet up, right? Use the gun together. Right?"Sam asked, challenging John. I watched as John avoided eye contact, not answering."You're leaving again ,aren't you. You still wanna go after the demon alone. You know, I don't get you. You can't treat us like this."

"Like what?"John questioned.

"Like children."Sam hissed.

"You are my children. I'm trying to keep you safe."John told them, glancing at me as well, explaining with a look that he meant me too.

"Dad, all due respect but, uh, that's a bunch of crap."Dean said and I froze, looking to him shocked. No way did Dean just say that?

"Excuse me?"John asked, just as shocked as me and Sam.

"You know what Sammy, Kat and I have been hunting. Hell you sent us on a few hunting trips yourself. You can't be that worried about keeping us safe."Dean mentioned and John looked stumped.

"It's not the same thing, Dean."John said.

"Then what is it? Why do you want us out of the big fight?"Dean asked, getting frustrated.

"This demon? It's a bad son of a bitch. I can't make the same moves if I'm worried about keeping you alive."

"You mean you can't be as reckless."Dean corrected. I was stunned silent. I have never seen Dean take Sam's side like this and I was honestly a little proud right now.

"Look... I don't expect to make it out of this fight in one piece. Your mother's death ... it almost killed me. I can't watch my children die too. I won't."John told his boys. I backed up a tiny step feeling as if I was intruding on a intimate moment.

"What happens if you die? Dad, what happens if you die, and we coulda done something about it? You know I been thinking. I ...think maybe Sammy's right about this one. We should do this together."Dean argued to John and Sam nodded."We're stronger as a family, Dad. We just are. You know it."

"We're running out of time. You do your job and you get out of the area. That's an order."John commanded and turned his face to me."You get them out of here Kat. I'm trusting you."He added softly making me frown and look down. What an asshole to pull the trust card on me. He clasped a hand on my shoulder, giving me a firm look and walked back to his truck. The brother's stood there looking dejected and I sighed. If only John knew he couldn't do this alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following John's order's, we went back to the vampire nest. I stood in the shadows, watching as a vampire drank from a bottle of whiskey. I threw something at the door making him look up and walk over to investigate. Of course he found nothing there and shrugged, taking another swig. Just before he turned around, I slid behind him, shocking him when we came face to face.

"Boo."I smirked and lifted my machete, swinging it hard to behead him. He fell to the floor heavily and I turned around seeing Dean run towards the locked container of people.

"I told you I'd come back."Dean reminded them, smiling. He pulled something out of his pocket and began to break the hinges off. It took us a few moments to free all the people but once it was done, Sam, Dean and I stood together, breathing heavily.

"So now we go find John?"I asked. they both looked to me and I smirked."What? You didn't actually think I'd listen to the old fart, did you?"

Sam chuckled."Well yeah. You normally follow his orders."

I looked up at Dean, my eyes softening as I remembered how he stuck up for his brother today."Well I guess we're all breaking the rules today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
We made it to the trees edge to see John stood by his truck, the vampire woman in his arms and a blade to her throat. Four vampires stood opposite him, the two cars behind them shining their headlights brightly onto the road. They seemed to have already said a few words to each other just as we got there.

"You son of a bitch."The lead vampire-Luther-hissed at John.

"I want the Colt. Elkins gun. Trade."John bargained. I shifted in the bushes, switching my machete into my other hand so I had a stronger swing. Sam had a machete as well whilst Dean had a crossbow.

"Is that what this is all about? I mean, you can't shoot us all right? We'll kill you."Luther countered.

"Oh, I don't need it for you. I'm saving it for something else."John smirked."Put the colt down, or she goes first."

"Alright. Just don't hurt her."Luther said and walked forward a bit, pulling the colt out of his pant pocket. He placed it on the ground in front of John and stood up straight.

"Back up."John instructed. Luther raised his hands and walked back a bit."Further."

John edged forward, pulling the woman with him and bent down to pick it up. I saw the vampire shifting in his arms but couldn't see what she was doing from the bushes.

"Should we go yet?"Dean whispered quietly in my ear and I shook my head, keeping my eyes on the vampires.

"It's a nice move, you almost made it."Luther huffed out sarcastically making me furrow my eyebrows. Suddenly, the woman swung around, knocking John back into the truck. He dropped the gun on the way down. Luther approached him, backhanding John back against the open car door, the glass shattering from the window. John landed on the floor, unconscious.

Luther began to approach again when I said."Now!"

Dean shot the arrow from the crossbow, hitting on of the vamps in the chest. She grunted in pain and they all turned, realizing that John wasn't alone and we came running out the trees. Dean paused to load his crossbow and shoot another arrow at a man. I didn't keep my attention on the boys for long as two vampire charged at me. I swung my foot up, connecting it with on of their stomachs and sending him to the floor. I raised my machete to behead him but a force knocked me to the ground.

I looked up to see a man above me, his vampire teeth coming down. My eyes widened as he lunged towards my neck, my hands coming up to protect me. Suddenly, the weight was no longer on me and I sighed in relief, sitting up and opening my mouth to thank Sam or Dean. But no one was there. Dean was standing far away from me, shooting vampires with arrows. Sam was in a struggle with Luther. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down to my left to see the vamp that was attacking me, lifeless on the ground. I slowly stood to my feet, shuffling closer to the body.

What I saw made me gasp and cover my mouth to stop the scream. His head was ripped off. Not cut off, ripped. The edges were jagged and the bone was still showing, blood pumping out of his neck. His head lay meters away, his eyes melted out of it's sockets. I looked around for any indication of what could have done this but there was nothing. I looked down at my hands and back to the body, shaking in shock and fear. I couldn't have done this....could I?

"Don't! I'll break his neck. Put the blade down."Luther suddenly yelled making my head snap in that direction. He had Sam in a headlock. Dean just stared at him and Luther tightened his grip on Sam's neck, blocking his air way and making him choke. Dean held out his hand and dropped the blade to the floor."You people. Why can't you leave us alone. We have as much right to live as you do."

"I don't think so."John growled from behind him. Luther turned and John raised the colt, firing it off. A bullet hit Luther right between the eyes. He let go of Sam who stumbled away, gasping for air and Dean caught him, pulling him behind his body. A strange light began to glow from within the wound and Luther stumbled, a brief flash reflected his skeleton before he fell to his knees.

"Lutherrrr!!!!"The female mate screamed in pure horror, watching from the side. Another light flashed through him and he slumped to the ground, dead. The woman growled and started towards John but another female vamp grabbed her and dragged her towards the car. They took off, wheels screaming.

Dean and Sam stared at their father while he smiled in satisfaction. I stood at the edge of the trees alone, frozen. None of them looked my way so I slid onto my knees, silent tears building in my eyes. Only one question kept replaying in my head.

What am I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning at the motel, I was sat on the bed, my legs curled up to my chest and head resting on my knees. Sam and Dean were packing at the ends of the bed, sending me concerned glances every once in a while. I hadn't told them what happened. Honestly, I don't know what happened. One minute I was being attacked and the next he was dead. I don't know how I know it was me but I do. There was nothing else there that could have done something like that.....I didn't even know I could do something like that. I just had this feeling inside me....like something dark had been awakened and started to spread around my body. What terrified me the most about it though was that.....I wasn't scared of the darkness. It almost felt...comforting.

"So guys."John's voice sighed and I looked up. I didn't even realize he had walked into the room. Sam and Dean turned to face him.

"Yes sir."Sam answered. Dean and Sam took the few steps to stand before him while I stayed curled up on the bed. I think they all knew something was wrong but didn't say anything.

"You ignored a direct order back there."John told them."And you were supposed to get them out of here."He said, looking down to me. I looked down like a scolded child.

"Yes sir."Sam replied, his tone gentle.

"Yeah but we saved your ass."Dean snapped. Sam looked sideways at Dean nervously while I stayed emotionless on the bed. John stared steadily at Dean making him swallow.

"You're right."John stated, nodding.

"I am?"Dean asked, surprised.

"It scares the hell out of me. You two are all I've got. But I guess we are stronger as a family."John admitted then a small smile spread on his face."So...we go after this damn thing. Together."

I looked up surprised and saw Sam smile while Dean looked relieved."Yes sir."They replied in unison.

They all looked down to me and I took in a deep breath before nodding, looking back down at the bed. I could taste their concern and confusion in the air as I avoided all their looks."Kat?"John called and I slowly looked up.

I wish I didn't. Their faces were disfigured, their mouths opening in un-natural ways. Their skin was a deathly white and the eye sockets sunk inwards creating a black hole. I screamed loudly, scrambling off the bed and into the corner of the wall. I closed my eyes, my hands gripping at my hair tightly and started rocking.

"It isn't real. It's not real."I repeated over and over again. Hands gently touched mine and I jumped away, my eyes flying open. Dean was crouched in front of me, his eyes wide and concerned. Sam and John stood behind him looking shocked. All of them were back to normal.

"What's wrong?"Dean asked, checking over me to see if he could find an injury. I knew he wouldn't though. The problem was on the inside.

"I don't know."I whispered, looking down, tears starting to stream down my face."I don't know what's wrong with me."