Home-What's Wrong

Katherine P.O.V

All of us went back to the house. At the door we were met with a very distressed Jenny, Richie in her arms.

"Hey, Jenny. This is our friend, Missouri."I said to her, I could clearly see she was upset about something.

"If it's not too much trouble, we were hoping to show her the old house. You know, for old times sake."Dean spoke up and Jenny shook her head.

"You know, this isn't really a good time. I'm kind of busy."She declined and was about to shut the door.

"Listen, Jenny, it's important-"Dean was cut off by Missouri smacking the back of his head."Ow!"

"Give the poor girl a break, can't you see she's upset?"Missouri said to Dean then she turned to Jenny."Forgive this boy, he means well, he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed, but hear me out."I coughed to try and cover up my laugh but Dean shot me a glare anyway.

"About what?"Jenny asked and Missouri smiled kindly.

"About this house."Missouri confided and Jenny's eyes widened a little bit."I think you know what I'm talking about. You think there's something in this house, something that wants to hurt your family. Am I mistaken?"

Jenny looks between all of us."Who are you?"She questioned and I gave her a smile.

"We're people who can help, who can sop this thing. But you're gonna have to trust us, just a little"Missouri told the worried mother. Jenny looked unsure but let us into her house. We moved through the house, following Missouri as she felt a presence in the house. She led us up the stairs, down the hallway, and to the last door on the left."If there's a dark energy around here, this room should be the centre of it."

I didn't know why but I could feel darkness leaking from the room. It made me feel sick and dead inside. Sam looked to Missouri"Why? "He questioned.

"This used to be Sam's nursery. This is where it all happened."She said, glancing around the room. Sam and I both looked to the ceiling. I wasn't there and I only ever heard stories but I could imagine what had happened. Dean took out an EMF meter and Missouri turned to look at him."Is that an EMF?"Dean nodded in reply."Amateur."She muttered. I smirked and Dean glared at her before nudging Sam. The EMF was going crazy."I don't know if you boys should be disappointed or relieved, but this ain't the thing that took your Mom."

Dean actually looked a bit relieved but Sam seemed more disappointed."Wait, are you sure?"Sam asked receiving a nod from Missouri.

"How do you know?"I asked.

"It isn't the same energy I felt the last time I was here. It's something different."She told us, moving towards the closet door.

"What is it?"Dean asked, glancing over at her.

"Not it."She replied, opening the closet door and stepping aside."Them. There's more than one spirit in this place."She looked up at the ceiling in the closet.

"What are they doing here?"Dean asked, his voice gruff with annoyance.

"They're here because of what happened to your family. You see, all those years ago, real evil came to you. It walked this house. That kind of evil leaves wounds. And sometimes, wounds get infected."She stepped into the closet.

"I don't understand."Sam said.

"This place is a magnet for paranormal energy. It attracted a poltergeist. A nasty one. And it won't rest until Jenny and her babies are dead."She warned, her voice grave.

"You said there was more than one spirit."Sam said, glancing around the room.

"There is. I just can't quite make out the second one."She said, steeping out the closet but jept glancing towards it wearily.