Simon Said-Tell her how you feel

A/N:There's something I'd actually like to ask you guys about this book. Now, Kat and Dean will get together eventually (that's a given) but I was wondering how you felt about smut-sex scenes-to be put in here. I'd most definitely put a warning at the beginning of the chapter and put another in bold before it starts so anyone can skip it if they wish as I know some will be uncomfortable with it. In my personal opinion, I think it's quite important to add a scene like that for them because it does add into things later that you won't know/understand yet. Please let me know.

Katherine's P.O.V

Dean had avoided any eye contact with me  on the way to the record office. I needed to talk to him alone without anyone listening in just to tell him....everything. Dean Winchester had always held my heart and after all these years, I finally know he feels the same. My heart was filling with joy at the very thought and as soon as this was done, I was going to tell him. I was going to explain how his arms made me feel safe in this fucked up world, how his green eyes made me forget every ounce of pain and guilt, how his smile reminded me of light. I just had to find the chance.

Andy was leading an elderly guard towards the exit as Dean, Sam and I started to search through the files of birth records."Probably shouldn't have left you kids in here."The man said in a daze

"No, it'll all be fine. Alright? Just go get a cup of coffee."Andy said reassuringly then raised his hand, waving it slightly."These aren't the 'droids you're looking for."

"Awesome."I grinned at the same time as Dean. I looked over at him, our eyes meeting but he broke it almost immediately, clearing his throat.

"I got it."Sam called out as Andy re-entered the room.

"Yeah?"I asked, leaning on my now useless box.

We all crowded around the table where Sam sat, Andy taking a seat beside him.."Yeah. Andy, it's true. Holly Beckett was your birth mother."Sam confirmed, his eyes sympathetic.

"Huh. Does anyone have a Vicodin?"Andy scoffed, disbelief in his tone.

"Dr. Jennings was her doctor, too, I mean, he oversaw the adoption. You have a solid connection to both of them."Sam added making Andy furrow his eyebrows.

"Yeah, but I, I didn't kill them."Andy defended.

"We believe you."Dean told him. Sam looked up at him, an almost hesitating look to his face before he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah."I breathed out, chewing on my lip."But uh, who did?"

"I think I got a pretty good guess. Holly Beckett gave birth to twins."Sam informed us and my eyes widened.

"Well, that...changes things."I chuckled awkwardly as Andy froze in a state of shock. Sam gave me a disapproving look as he stood, picking up a folder in the process and starting to pace. As Andy sat back, his eyes wide and hands behind his head, I realized that it had began to darken outside.

I stayed lent against the table as Dean moved to lean on a printer near by, allowing Andy the pace he needed to process this information. I began to tap my fingers on the table and pop my mouth to make a funny noise as the time ticked by but stopped instantly when Andy's shaky voice spoke up."I have an evil twin."

"Holly put you and your brother up for adoption. And you went to the Gallagher family, obviously, and your brother went to the Weems family from upstate."Sam explained, reading from the file in his hands. He came to a stop beside me as Andy's eyes flickered across the table as if the information was running around his brain.

"Andy, how you doin'? Still with us?"Dean teased, obviously trying to lighten the mood. Some noises were coming from the printer alerting me that him being over there wasn't for nothing.