The Benders-Sugar

Dean P.O.V

After linking the noise and the car together, me and Kathleen decided to follow up on every traffic cam to see where they headed."Okay, the next traffic cam is fifty miles from here, and the pickup didn't pass that one, so..."Kathleen spoke up, pointing to the passing camera.

"So, it must have pulled off somewhere. I didn't see any other roads here."I replied, looking down to the map in my hands.

"Well, a lot of these backwoods properties have their own private roads."She explained and I sighed deeply, putting the map down.

"Great."I muttered sarcastically, looking out the window in frustration. Just knowing that Sam and Kat could be in any one of these houses was killing me. Something could be happening and I'm not there to help them.

"So, Gregory."Kathleen breathed out and I turned to look at her.

"Yeah?"

"I ran your badge number. It's routine when we're working a case with state police. For accounting purposes and what have you."She explained, looking to the small computer in front of her.

"Mmmhmm."I mumbled, a little wary of where she was heading with this.

"And, uh, they just got back to me."She pulled the car off to the side of the road and turned to look at me. "It says here your badge was stolen."She raised an eyebrow and my eyes widened in surprise."And there's a picture of you." She turned the computer to show me a picture of a heavy African-American man.

"I lost some weight."I chuckled nervously."And I got that Michael Jackson skin disease."

Kathleen takes of her seat belt."Okay, would you step out of the car, please?"

"Look, look, look."I began to beg and she stopped."If you wanna arrest me, that's fine. I'll cooperate, I swear, but, first, please-let me find Sam and Kat."

"I don't even know who you are. Or if these Sam and Kat people are even missing."She said firmly, looking at me with hard eyes.

I looked her directly in the eyes and clenched my jaw."Look into my eyes and tell me if I'm lying about this."

"Identity theft? You're impersonating an officer."

"Look, here's the thing. When we were young, I pretty much pulled Sam from a fire. And ever since then, I've felt responsible for him. Like it's my job to keep him safe."I whispered, trying to get her to understand.

Her eyes softened."And what about Katherine?"

"Katherine..Katherine I've known since I was five years old. I will always remember the first day we met and how much I hated her."I broke off, smiling slightly and looking down."But then somewhere along the road...she became one of the most important people in my life. She just gives off this light, you know, like no matter what she goes through, she always keeps that beautiful smile on her face."I looked over to her to see her staring out the windshield."I'm just afraid if we don't find them fast-please."I paused as tears gathered in my eyes and I forced them back. My voice was breaking, revealing my emotions."They're my family."

"I'm sorry. You've given me no choice. I have to take you in."She breathed out and I closed my eyes. No, this can't be happening. I need to save them." After we find Sam Winchester and Katherine Singer."She suddenly said and my eyes snapped open to see her putting on her seat belt and driving off. What made her change her mind?

~~~~~~~~

Katherine P.O.V

Sam was still trying to pull the metal coil from the beam. I watched from my cage, the hope slowly starting to fade from my chest."What's your names again?"Jenkins asked from his cage beside me.