Vikk's gone!

Vikk's Pov:

I am sitting at my desk, on my computer overly tired but I need to finish this video. After about an hour of editing, I am so close to finishing it, when I feel a present in the room.

I turn around thinking it was Simon or Josh, tell me to go to bed, yet again. But when I see the person, they are covered all in black with a gun. They grab a hold of me and I go to scream but there hand covers my mouth. I squirm around trying to get our of their grasp. But their grip just tightens. They set me on the ground, on my back and then sit on my stomach. I feel there hand leave my mouth and I go to start to make some noise when they force my mouth open and stuff, some rags in my mouth. I lift my hand up to get the rags out of my mouth, but the person sees and grabs and forces them to the side, and kneels on them. I squirm to get my arms free, but it doesn't work. The person pulls out a roll on duct tape and starts to put some on my mouth. After applying a few layers he gets off of my and sits me up forcing my hands behind my back. I start making noises thought the gag. But they are so silent I can barely hear them. I feel something cool go around my wrists and I hear a snap. The person stands up and walks in front of me. And throws me over there shoulder and walks out of my room and out of the house.

Simon's Pov:

I walk into the house and I listen around before I close the door. I hear nothing so I think Vikk and Josh must be asleep. I make my way up the stairs to Vikk's room, but when I get there the door is open and his room's a mess. His chair is throw on the ground and his computer set up is all messed up. One of the computer monitors and black and a lot of the cords are unplugged from the computer.

I panic and run to Josh's room and open the door to find him asleep. I jump on his bed and he wake up.

" Really Simon?!"

" I think Vikk got kidnapped."

He sits up and jumps out of bed.

" WHAT?!"

" There was no noise coming from any where so I looked in Vikk's room. The door was open and his room is a mess."

He runs out of his room and I follow him, to Vikk's room.

" WHAT THE FUDGE, I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING!"

He yells out in frustration.

" What do we do?"

" Call the police, then Lachlan."

" Crap! He is going to freak out!"

" So will the others."

I grab my phone and call the police and when I hang up we call Lachlan. We will do the others latter.

( S: Simon, J: Josh, L: Lachlan )

L: Hey guys. What up?
S: We have some bad news.
L: Should I be scared?
J: Yes.

L: Ummm...Okay, so what is it??
S: Vikk got kidnapped. The police are on there way now.
L: WHAT?! How did it happen?
J: I don't know I was asleep and Simon was out.

S: When I walked up here I though he was asleep until I saw his room.

J: I looks like he was fighting.

L: The police are coming, right?
S: Yes we called them before we called you, I think I hear them now.

I hear a knock on the door and I run down the stair and four cops and two investigators walk into the house. I speed walked up the stairs while they follow. And I show them to Vikk's room.

( P: Police, I: Investigator )

P: What happened here?
J: I don't know, I was asleep.

S: I was out of the house.

I: He was struggling.

S: We figured that.
J: Do you know when this happened?

S: No.
J: As I said I was asleep.
I: Well, I am sorry that this happened and we will start looking for him. Also can you guys exit the room, We would like to look closely.

S: Yea, okay.

We walked out of Vikk's room and I then remembered that Lachlan was still on the phone.

S: Crap. I am sorry Lachlan.
L: It is fine. So did they say anything?

J: Not really, besides that He was struggling.

L: That is great!

S: I am sorry Lachlan.

L: Nothing to be sorry for Si.
S: Your boyfriend just got kidnapped. I am sorry for that happening.

L: You couldn't have stopped it. But thank you.

J: I am sure he will be okay.

L: I hope so...