Feelings

Josh's Pov:

Okay, this is starting to actually peeve me off. Who take Five boys at turns them into hybrids, then send three of them home. Almost kill on of the other two, then enslaves them. Matt and Choco where having hard time. And the others were really worried as well. You could tell that they just want them back. Matt is usually sitting on the couch with his head phones in. I snuck past him once and I saw that he was watching one of Brandon's videos. It makes me sad, I would never be able to stand to loose the once I love. The rest of the SideMen, my family. It would jut hurt to loose them.

Vikk, he is really worrying me and I can tell that Lachlan is really worried about him to. He is not eating and is almost refusing to sleep. Well none of us can sleep, but we will do it. Vikk is already small, and what he is doing is not very heathy.

So we are all sitting in the kitchen, and Mitch, Vikk and Preston were being quieter than usual. I pointed it out to the other and they looked at them. Jerome touch Mitch, Rob wrapped his arms around Preston's waist. Lachlan picked up Vikk. They all looked startled.

(V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, P: Preston, R: Rob, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, N: Matt, C: Choco, S: Simon, Jo: Josh)

Jo: Are you guys okay? You are a lot quieter than usual.
M: We are fine.

I study them for a moment and they all looked tired, but I could see that they were hurt.

J: You are lying Biggums.
M: No.
C: We know you, and we are your friends you can tell us.
V: We know we can....
P: But we are scared to.
R: but there is nothing to be scared about baby.
P: But.....It has to deal with Peter, and Kenny.....
N: What about them?
V: That is why we don't want to tell.
L: Star, yes they are hurting but, telling them might help them.
V: Fine, guys.
P: Wee can feel each others pain, and emotions.
M: We don't know how.
P: We felt.....

Vikk's hand flew over Preston's mouth and Vikk gave him a very evil death stare. Lachlan pulled his arm away from Preston's mouth.

L: What was that for?
V; Nothing.
R: Preston proceed.
P: Ummm......
S: Yes Vikk can be scary but he can't hurt a fly.
P: Vikk, you can't keep it from him. You can't keep it from any of us. So you tell or we will make you.
M: Come on Vikk, you have to do this.

Vikk let out a sigh and rolled up his sleeves, We saw scar upon scar on Vikk's arms. Lachlan carefully grabbed them and started to trace them.

L; Why?

I saw tears running down Vikk's face and Lachlan pulled him into a hug

V: I kept reliving the kidnapping, the transformation, the worry, the pain......I needed to get my mind off of it some how. And the stranger called us all worthless, I may have started to believe him.....
L: Vikk, you are anything but worthless. You are smart, beautiful, kind, loyal, trustful, and funny. And I love every part off you. Very much.

Lachlan states as he kisses Vikk's head.

V: Thank you Lachy.
R: Preston, have you felt the same way?
P: No, I just remember the pain and worry. And the anger of him hurting my friends. Still hurting my friends.
J: Mitch?
M: Not really, I started to believe him until you came and got us. I still remember the pain and worry.
C: So you felt Vikk cutting?
P: Not exactly.
M; We felt a burning sensation on our arms and then something I guess triggered and we felt sad. But we weren't the one feeling sad.
P; We looked at our arm to see what the burning sensation was, and it had Vikk's name on it, so we ran around to find him...
V; They found me....
S: We can tell silly.
V: You are a stinker Simon.
S; Aww. You love me.
V: Not as Much as Lachlan.
L; You are cheesy.

Vikk smiles and Lachlan kisses his head again.

P: So...
M: Pete and Kenny.....
V: We can feel from them....
C: And?
V; They really want to be home.
M: Kenny..... I think is doing worse Mentally....Pete Physically....
N; How bad?
V: Kenny really misses you Choco. Like really bad. And something reminded him of Lachlan's eyes, and he had a melt down.
L; He and a melt down from remembering my eyes.
P: He remembered home, from remembering you.
L: Oh....
M: He is also worked over board, both of them are.
V: Now, as we said Pete is going though it more Physically.
M: He almost died, and that is when we started to feel emotions and pain from each other is after we found out that he was still alive.
C: What is the stranger doing to him.
P: He hasn't taken off that band that shocks him, off. And he will get shocked a lot, and from what we can tell it is for no reason. He is having some Mental problems, like he is really, really missing you Matt.
V: But as we said before it is mostly physical.

We all sat in silence and Matt's face was in his hands and Choco's head was on the table. After a while of silence Preston, and Vikk shouted in pain and Mitch grabbed his gut. The looked down at the wrists and looked back at us with eyes opened wide.

P; Peter.....
V; Is getting hurt again.
M: Kenny is sitting there watching....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sorry for not updating for a while. I was spending time with the Fam. And I kinda lost motivation to write for a little bit. But I found it again and I am happy to be writing again!

~Lue