Wait Kenny?

Rob's Pov:

"Help he is chasing me!"

" Wait who is this!?"

" Kenny! And he is chasing me."

" Who, is?"

" I don't know, but this person broke into Choco's and my house and tried to tie me up. But I ran and he is now chasing me!"

I look at the computer screen and I see my friends faces full of worry.

I hear a scream and another cry . And I hear another voice...

" I told you, you will not be able to stop this. And there is one more person....can you guess who?"

I put down the phone.

(J: Josh, S:Simon, Je: Jerome, L: Lachlan, R: Rob)

Je: Who was it? What happened!?
R: It was Kenny and he just got kidnapped.
J: Wait Kenny is the one who is dating the bird?
L: Yea and I think we need to call him....

Kenny's Pov:
~How it happened~

I wake up in the arms of Choco and I sit us trying not to wake him up. It failed and he tightens his grip.

" Choco I would like to get up."

" But I want you to stay..."

He said in that tired voice I love so much.

" But I am awake."

" Close your eyes and stay."

I let out a sigh and I turn around to face his face. I kiss his forehead and he opens his eyes.

" Choco."

" Kenny."

" I need to go to the store. Can you let go please."

" Fine."

He loosens his grip and I stand up then kneel down on the floor.

" You get some more sleep I will be back soon."

" Okay, I love you."

" I love you to."

I kiss his forehead again as he closes his eyes. I stand up and change into real clothes.

I walk out to the kitchen and I look for some food. I hear a door open and I roll my eyes. I close the closet I was looking in and I come face to face with a person dressed in black with a knife in his hand.I stand there and the person moves closer to me. I back away. He follows me and soon I am backed against the wall and he is standing in front of me.He puts the knife against my face and moves it down leaving a line of blood. I feel tears running down my face. He turns me around and pulls my hands behind my back.His grip is loose so I pull away and I run out of the door with him following.

I run for a while and I look behind my back to see him following. I pull out my phone and call the first person on my contacts, and that happened to be Rob....

He picks up his phone.

" Help he is chasing me."

" Wait who is this!?"

" Kenny! And he is chasing me."

" Who, is?"

" I don't know, but this person broke into Choco's and my house and tried to tie me up. But I ran and he is now chasing me!"

Suddenly I get tackled to the ground and my hands are pulled behind my back, I feel something cold go around them and I hear a click. The person leaves me there, and picks up my phone and says something then comes and picks me up.

We walk for a little while and he sets me down again to open the back of two doors.

" What are you doing."

I ask, he looks at me and pull out some tape and comes closer to me.

"something..."

He pulls a bit of the duct tape off of the roll and puts it over my mouth. He applies a few more pieces a before picking me back up and setting me in the back of the van. He grabs the knife from the side of the road and stabs it into my leg. I scream in pain as he twists it around before he pulls it out.

He then pours cleaning alcohol over it and wraps it. Before pushing me back Into the van and closing the door.

I sit there crying in pain for a little bit until I hear movement. I look up and I see Vikk, Mitch and Preston. Preston is the one closest to me and examining my leg the best he can with his hands behind his back.

Choco's Pov:

I wake up to my Skype going off. I get up and answer it.

(J: Josh, S: Simon, Je: Jerome, L: Lachlan, R: Rob, C: Choco)

C: Hello.
L: Hey Choco.
C: What's up?
R: Something bad....
C: What is going on?!
Je: You know how Vikk got kidnapped?
C: Yes....
S: He is not the only one.....
L: Vikk, Mitch, Preston....
C: And....
S: Kenny....
C: WHAT? No he is at the store....
R: He called me, and he asked for help, then everything when silent and the person kidnapping him stated

" I told you, you will not be able to stop this. And there is one more person....can you guess who?"

I sit there in shock and then I gasp when I realize who he is going after next....

C: Guys, I think he is going after NoochZahHutt, or more specifically, Brandon...
Je: I don't understand what is going one.
C: He is taking the weaker one in the relationship.
L: Okay that explains a little bit.
R: Call them hurry!

I do as Rob says and I call up Matt and Petey.

Matt answers but Petey doesn't.....