Threatening

Josh's Pov:

We where going to loose Mitch and Vikk again? I pull my hair and I watch Brandon watch over to the Stranger and Punch him, I smile and I watch him sit down against the wall, and Matt walks over to him.

"Even thought I love your eyes when your glasses are off, why did you take them off?" Matt asks Brandon.

"I don't want to see anymore. That is why, I will put them on latte, I just can't stand looking at anyone right now." He states. He is punishing himself, but why this is not his fault.

"You gave the Stranger a very nice punch Petey." I hear Choco states.

"Thanks." Brandon states before looking down at the ground.

It goes silent and I hear movement, I look at Lachlan and Jerome to see Vikk and Mitch awake and on all four.

"They are awake." I hear Jerome say

Mitch starts to bark and jumps on Jerome and Vikk just glares at Mitch before curling up in Lachlan's Lap. I hear whimpering from besides me and I look over to see Simon crying, I let out a sigh and I pull him into a hug.

"We can't loose him, the Sidemen will not be the same with out him." Simon states in my chest.

I let out a sigh and I pull Simon even closer to me then kiss him head.

"I know but we have to stay positive." I tell him he nods his head and I look back at the others and I actually get a good look at Kenny, Preston and Brandon.

Kenny, looked terrified, there was fear and sadness swimming in his eyes. He also looked like a stick, no meat on his bones. He was clutching onto Choco for dear life.

Preston, had blood shot eyes, and he also looked skinny but not that skinny, since we did get Vikk, Mitch and him back. but he had Sadness and rage in his eyes. He looked like he was going to explode in angry at any second. He has right next to Rob, and he did not leave his side.

Brandon..... He looked terrible, he looked broken, confident, sad, scared, and furious. He was a twig there was no meat on his bones, you could almost see all of his bones. his eyes were blood shot but then they where also a light green color, very light. But they were very pretty. Then there were scares all over his body, you could see them thought his ripped cloths, big scares, some light and some very noticeable.

I grabbed Simons hand and I looked over at Vikk and Mitch, Mitch was trying to play with Jerome and Vikk was asleep on Lachlan's Lap. I walk closer to them and I sit next to Lachlan, I hear foot steps and I see Simon sit next to me. Choco pulls Kenny over to us and Sits down. Jerome get Mitch to settle down and lay in his lap, then Matt picks up Brandon and he comes sit to sit in the circle. I look at the Stranger to see Blood running down his face but he has not said one word, since Brandon punched him.

( S: Stranger, Jo: Josh, Si: Simon, L: Lachlan, J: Jerome, C: Choco, K: Kenny, P: Preston, R: Rob, N: Matt, B: Brandon)

Jo: so what are we going to do about them?
C: Fix it?
J: But how, the stranger said he would not give us the serum to fix it.
N: I think we can get it from him.
S: No
B: SHUT UP! You are not part of this conversation!
Si: Brandon calm down.

I hear him muddle something and he crawls out of the circle and grabs a piece of cloth.

N: Princess do you want you glasses.
B: No.

Brandon then takes the piece of cloth and ties it around his head covering his eyes.

P: Peter what are you doing.
B: I am blind, I cant see anything, and that is what I want right now.
S: I can make you blind parentally.
B: I know you can, because you did for about 10 minutes, NOW SHUT UP!
L: He made you Blind?
B; Yeas.
K: He also paralyzed me...
C: What how?
B; Serums, Those stupid things he likes to use.

He states crawling over to us, and he sits down right where he sat before he moves.

J: So Mitch and Vikk. How are we going to get them back?
B; I am going to beat the stranger half to death....

We all look at him with shock.

C; Where did this violence come from?
B: From living with it for half of this freaking year. Violence, torcher, pain.
N: This is not you.
B; Well it might be, because I am not leaving this place with out his hurting the way we did.

Brandon rips off the blind fold and stands up grabbing his glasses, putting them on his face and storming out of the room, slamming the door as he walked out.

K: He is just mad, he will calm down in a little bit.

We nod out heads them we hear a crash and a some curse words. Matt runs out of the room, and I stand up and follow. We get out of the room and go down the hallway to see glass on the floor and Brandon standing in front of a door, it looked like he was crying. We both walk over to him and I look into the room and gasp. Matt dose the same. It looked like there was dry blood every where except it was green.

B: This is when he whipped me, beat me, and just did anything to make me feel pain. All of that green stuff is my blood.
N: Princess, I am so sorry. I can't believe he did this to you.
Jo: I am sorry that you had to deal with this.
B: He almost killed me, he hurt them in front of me and laughed at me why I begged him to stop, He turned me into a slave, he tried to get me to forget you, he made me think that you where the enemy, that you all hated me.

He states falling to his knees, and crying. I feel a tug at me heart and I see Matt kneel next to him, and I walk on the other side and kneel next to him.

N: You will be alright, we will get you all out of this place and take you home.
B: Home.....
Jo: Yes, and we will all protect you. We will never let this happen again to any of you. No while I am alive.
N: You can get the same from me.
B: I can't, I need to fix this. If I just remembered before they got the shot, I could have saved them. But I am stupid, stupid, stupid.
Jo: Brandon this is not your fault.
N: It is the strangers, he is the one that turned them into it, he is the one that tricked us, that hurt you and the others.
B: But....
N: No Princess, none of this is your fault. I promise.

Brandon nods his head and looking back into the room, Matt stands up and closes the door then picks up Brandon. And he takes him back into the room. I stand up and just stand there for a moment.

They are all hurt and broken, they will have scares for life, both physically and mentally.