Now Preston?!

Preston's Pov:

My Skype goes off and I see that it is from Simon and Josh, I answer.

(J: Josh, S: Simon, P: Preston, R: Rob )

P: Hey guys. What's up?
S: Nothing much but we have something important to tell you and Rob.
J: So if you can go get him.
P: What are you talking about Josh He doesn't live here.
J: Wait really, well I thought that. All of the vlogs you guys ever do, he is there with you.
P: Okay that is true. I can call him for you.
S: Yes please.

I call him up and he answers really fast as usual.

R: Hey baby boy.
P: He Flower King.
R: What do you need?
P: Simon and Josh has something to tell us.
R: Okay, fire away
S: Vikk got kidnapped.
P: Wait what?!

I say loudly with surprise.

R: How?
S: I was out and JJ was at his flat, then Josh was asleep. He didn't hear anything. So when I walked into the house. I was really quiet and so I walked up the stairs and to Vikk's room. It was a mess.
R: How is Lachlan doing?
J: Panicked, and he is talking to Jerome as we speak.

I hear my Skype go off again and I see it is Jerome.

P: Speak of the devil.
J: Is it Jerome?
P: Yes, we should just add Lachlan now.

I state as I answer it.

(Je: Jerome)

Je: Mitch just got kidnapped!
R: Okay I am adding Lachlan.

I hear Rob do just that.

(L: Lachlan)

L: What is going on?
Je: Mitch just got kidnapped!

He stated as tears ran down his face.

R: He could have just left for a little while
Je: No because I found this note.

" Hello Jerome.

As you probably heard from Lachlan, Vikk was kidnapped. And guess what, we now have Mitch. The Love of Lachlan's and your life. What are you going to do now? well guess what we are not stopping there, more of your friends are going to disappear and you can't stop it.

~ You will never find out. "

J: So is this planned?
L: And who else is going?

" I can tell you who." I hear that voice state from behind me, I turn around and I see a man dress all in black with a rag, tape and rope in hand. I stand up to run, but I am push back down into my chair. I hear the guys yelling from the computer. The stranger grabs my hands and pulls me up pulling my hands behind my back and tying them tightly. He then stuffs rags into my mouth and I start to make noise. The stranger picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I squirm around and I hear the person laugh as he turns to face the computer.

( S: Stranger)

S: I have Three of the five people, there are two more left. Can you guess who. And you will not see them for a long while. Have fun trying to find them.

Before the guys can respond he shuts down my computer and carries me outside. There I see a black van. He opens the back of it and throws me in. I yelp in pain and I sit up. I look around as I see two figures looking at me. I move closer and I see Mitch, then little Vikky in tears.

Rob's Pov:

( J: Josh, S: Simon, Je: Jerome, R: Rob, L: Lachlan)

R: This is not good, this is not good!
J: Robert Breath. Deep breath in and out and calm down.

I do as he asks and I take a deep breath to calm down

S: So you guys are missing half the Pack. But they said five, who else could he be talkin about.

We think for a minute and I hear my Skype go off once more.

I answer it and I hear panting.

" Help me, he is chasing me......"