The End

Third Person Pov:
( A year after the last chapter )

Love, cheer, support, happiness, that is what all the boys gave to each other. They were a little family and not even something as crazy and horrible as the pain they all went thought could separate them. Preston, Vikk, Mitch, Kenny and Brandon are all happy and as normal as something as traumatic as that could do to you. A few break downs every once in a while but they are easily fix and happy again.

The boys went and saw there really families when they all separated to go home, Thou all of the couples stayed together, Rob, Lachlan, Jerome, Choco and Matt, were all still scared that the Stranger would take there loved ones again. So they never left there side. There families were so happy to see them but none of the boys told them the real reason why they were gone, they just told people that they were on a vacation and it was a secret, so no vlogs on anything.

The scares were healed and they all were happy, some of the scares still showed but most of them disappeared. The knife marks in Preston's arms stayed, and there was a long mark down Vikk's side, Mitch had a few marks on his wrists. Kenny's back was pretty mark up, and Brandon chest was all marked up. They all were ashamed of the marks but those thought were buried deep by there loved ones affection.

Moving, Brandon and Matt lived in the same house, the one that Matt bought for Brandon. Vikk and Lachlan lived with the SideMen in London, Jerome and Mitch actually Moved to London to. Preston, Rob, Kenny and Choco moved closer to the NoochZahHutt house. Even thought they did live together, the all visited often, if it was in London or California. They visited and stayed for months at a time.

Now, there has been some very happy surprised for these boys. First off, Vikklan actually got married in Febuary and adopted a baby boy. Poofless was the second to get married, in July and they have twin girls. Kenoco, and Merome are the newly weds in September and they are both very happy along with the other boys. Now about a month after Merome got married, Matt finally got the courage and asked Brandon to marry him. Of course Brandon said yes. And they are getting married in about a month so in November. They are all happy and healthy again and there in no more Monsters that can take that happiness away from them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey guys Lue here,

And this is the last chapter of the book! That has been some adventure hasn't it. Well I hope you guys all enjoyed.

Also I would love some ideas on what new things to write about from you guys. So if you have an idea (Anything but smut) I will try my best and write a one-shot or a story.

Love you all!
~Lue