Stop it!

Simon's Pov:
( Because why not)

It has been two days since we arrived at Cali and we are going crazy trying to find any clues to find the others. It is not working. We have been all over Long Beach and we can't find them.

We were sitting in one of the offices one day talking about plans when Matt's Skype goes off. He opens it and we see the Stranger and they others besides Pete/Brandon and Preston

(S: Stranger, R: Rob, P; Preston, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, C; Choco, K: Kenny, V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, N: Matt, Si: Simon, Jo: Josh)

S: Hello, I desisted to let you see them. They are tired because I just woke them up.
Si: Where are Preston and Brandon?

P: We are here, you just can't see us.
L: Star are you doing okay.

V: I guess....
R: Preston?
P: No.
C: Kenny? Are you okay.

K: Just worried. He is doing something...

J: Has he hurt you Biggums?

M: Mental yes, Physically no.
N: Princess?

He doesn't say anything but I can hear quiet sobs and I start to worry,

N: What is going on, Brandon are you okay?!
P: No, he is not okay.....
N: What happened.
S: You worthless boyfriends here had such a mouth....I may have took his voice.

N: You did what?!
P: He is a Mute now....
N: Princess, I want to see you.
P: No, he doesn't want you to see him.
N: Why?
S: I did something to them.

The stranger picks up the camera and moves the camera. I see a red and green blur but when the Camera stops moving there was nothing there.

S: Omg! You are making this harder than it should be. Hold this!

The stranger hands a camera to someone then walks out of the picture.

P: No, no, please! I don't want them to see me. neither does Peter.

I hear sobbing against and a laugh.

S: Well, I don't care. I want to see if they still love you.

P: No, please!

S: I don't care what you want.

I start to see the Stranger walk back into the Picture and he is pulling something, after a while he wins and, two figures are standing there, one red and orange the other green, and they both have tears running down her face. The green one falls to its knees and buries his face into his hand, and I hear the sobs. The other one bends down and wraps his arms around him.

N: Brandon?

R: Preston?
P: Hi.

He sit there in silence for a long while. Preston is trying really hard to calm down Brandon but it is not working.

P: So, you see us. Can we go now?

S: No!
P: Can't you see it is hurting him!
S: Yes, and I am enjoying his pain.
Jo: You monster!
S: I know.
Si: Why are you doing this?
S: Seeing how you will react. And I am doing it to all of them.

I look over at Rob and Matt and they are crying.

N: Princess, will you look at me please?

The green thing slowing lifts up his head and looks at the camera.

N: I still love you, and I always will, no matter what. And I don't care that you are something else. Wait what are you?
P: Slime, he is a Slime. I am a Lava mob.
N: I love you, you little slime

I see Brandon smile and he sighs something to Preston.

P: He says he loves you to.
R: I love you as well baby boy.

P: I love you too.

I look over at the stranger and he is fuming. He walks over to the two and grabs a hold of there shirts and throws them to the ground. Brandon gets back up but Preston doesn't. So Brandon walks over to him and starts to shake him. The stranger walks over to Brandon with a smile and picks him up. by his shirt

S: You worthless pieces of crap. I am going to have some fun with you, once again. Because it doesn't look like Preston can't handle it.
C: You monster, stop it!
V: No, put him down.
R: What did you do?
K: You stop it.
L: Don't touch them!
M: Leave him alone!
S: Shut Up!
N: NO! Why are you doing this, we never did anything for you!
Si: They don't deserve this.
Jo: Hands off!

The stranger ignores them and I see one of the Strangers goons come into the picture, I see handcuffs and the Stranger pull Brandon's hands then cuffs them together. I see tears going do Brandon's face as he is dragged out of the picture and out of the room.

I see the others walk over to Preston and I see Mitch take his shirt off and Kenny lifts Preston up. I see red liquid running from the back of his head and Mitch pushes his shirts up against the bleeding.

K: I swear!
V: Let's just try and stop the bleeding right now.
M: It is going through my shirt, I need something else.

I see Kenny stand up and I hear chains rattle, I look down at the ground and I see chains around each of their ankles.

Si: guys did you notice the chains.

R: Wait there is chains?

Si: They are around there ankles.
J: Biggums. Tell me what they are doing.
M: They are making us watch, the transformation. He shoved two needles into Preston and Pete's arm, He put Pete asleep as he could mess up his voice, He didn't feel the transformation, Preston did and he was in pain. We had no watch. I don't know what he is going to do to us.

Suddenly Kenny is back into the picture and he walk in with a hand full of towels.

V: Where did you get these?
K: The bottom of the cart over there. it is full of towels.
M: That is perfect.

Kenny hands Mitch the towels. Mitch removes his shirt and Presses the towels up against Preston's head. I hear the door open and the stranger walks back in. When he comes back into view I see that he has a needle and thread and some cleaning alcohol.

S: Move.
K: How do we know that you are not going to hurt him.

S: Because I want you alive! Now move!

They do as he says and the Stranger knees down and starts to clean and stitch the cut together. After about 5 minutes. The Stranger backs away and I see the Preston's head looks as good as new.

R: How did you?
S: I am a scientist.

R: Okay...

S: The needle and thread make it so the cut doesn't exist anymore, is heals it.

I see Preston's eyes open and he sits up and looks around the room.

P: What just happened and where is Peter.
S: You will not get to see him for a long while.
N: What are you doing to him!?
S: Wait and see.

The Stranger grabs the camera and he looks at us and smiles.

S: I see that you made it to Long Beach, so you actually did listen to my clue. Well good luck trying to find them. And don't leave Long Beach or you will never see them. Bye, see you around losers