Where's Mitch?

Jerome's Pov:

RING!

I hear the phone go off and I run to go get it. I look at the caller ID and I see it is Lachlan.

(L: Lachlan, J: Jerome)

J: Hey buddy.
L: Vikk got kidnapped *Sobs*
J: What? How? He is in the SideMen house how....
L: Josh was asleep, then Simon and JJ were out.
J: Everything is going to be okay, they will find him.
L: I can't lose him Jerome, I can't!
J: I know, I know. Just calm down. Take a deep breath in.
L: Okay *Takes deep breath*
J: You okay now?
L: I am still worried.
J: I am to. Have you told anyone else?
L: Simon and Josh are telling Poofless right now. They told me to call you.
J: I think the other guys should know to.
L: I am planning on telling NoochZahHutt and Kenoco. The other will not be affected by it.
J: Okay.
L: By the way where is Mitch
J: Asleep...
L: That is good.
J: Yea, well I need to go to the store to get some food.
L: Okay.
J: And try not to worry.
L: Fine!
J: Bye.
L: Bye.

I walk up the stairs and I see that Mitch is still asleep, I quickly write a note telling him where I am going to be, and then I leave.

Mitch's Pov:

I wake up and stretch then look around my room ,and I see a little note on the door I stand up and read it.

Hey Biggums I am going to the store to get some food.I didn't want to wake you so I wrote this. I also have something important to tell you, when I get home. I love you.

~Jerome

I smile and I walk down the stairs getting some coffee to wake up a little bit more.

I hear the door open and I yell that I am in the kitchen. I hear the footsteps get closer as I make some eggs.

" So what..."

I feel a hand cover my mouth then another set pulling my hands behind my back. I struggle as I feel handcuffs go around my wrist I hear them lock and the hands let go of them. But the mouth over my and stays. I bite it and I get pushed to the ground, I start to scream but the stranger shoves some rags into my mouth then puts duct tape over my mouth. They then tie my feet together. Then stand up leaving me were I was and they find a paper and a pencil and write a note. Then turn the stove off and one of them pick me up and carry me out to a black van. On opens it and the throw me into it. I look around and I see a small figure with black hair, crying his eyes out. I move closer to him and I notice that he is wearing a SideMen hoodie. I move closer to him and he looks up, and it is Vikk.

Jerome's Pov:

I walk into the house with a bag full of food. I smell food burning and I hurry to the kitchen I set the bag down and I see a note.

Hello Jerome,

As you probably heard from Lachlan, Vikk was kidnapped. And guess what, we now have Mitch. The Love of Lachlan's and your life. What are you going to do now?Well guess what we are not stopping there, move of your friends are going to disappear and you can't stop it.

~ You will never find out