Found?

Simon's Pov:

We where out searching for the light in the window in two different groups. Matt, Josh, Myself, Lachlan and Vikk, for one group. The other group was. Choco, Preston, Rob, Mitch and Jerome. I can't remember where we are in California but it was very beautiful.

We have been walking around for about 10 minutes now and I have been starring at Josh for those few minutes. Yes I have a massive crush on him, but he has Freya. I studied Josh for a moment, he looked sadder than usual. I started to argue with myself if I should go talk to him when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over it to see Vikk standing there.

"Some one has been staring at Josh the hole time and not looking for the light. Am I sensing that you have a crush on him?" Vikk asks elbowing me.

I blush and nod my head and he smirks.

"He seems a little down, why don't you go cheer him up." Vikk states with a smirk.

I stop in front of him and shake my head.

"No, Josh has Freya. I am just his friend. Nothing more." I state with a frown on my face.

Vikk rolls his eyes and looks behind me. Then he walks close to me and shoves me. I stumble over my feet and I start falling but something catches me. I look up to see Josh standing there will a little smile on his face.

I look back at Vikk and growl he just smile and runs back over to Lachlan.

"Why did Vikk push you?" He asks.

"He is just being Vikk. A stinkpot." I state as I stand up in front of him.

He laughs a little bit before frowning again.

"You okay there buddy? You look a little down."
I ask as I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Freya and I broke up..."
He states.

"I am sorry." I state as I pull him into a hug.

"I am the one the broke up with her." Josh states as he puts his arms around my waist.

"Why? I thought you two where perfect for each other." I tell him.

"I thought we where too. But I started to fall in love with someone else. So I broke it off." He tell me as he pulls away and looks I to my eyes.

"Well I hope you will be happy with her." I tell him forcing a smile if my face.

"What makes you think it is a girl?" He states with a smirk as he pulls me into another hug.

"What? But you are straight." I say

"Simon I am Bi." He states as he pulls me closer to me.

"Well go luck trying to catch him." I tell him as I pull away.

He rolls his eyes and puts his hand on my face.

"Simon, I like you. I broke up with Freya because I love you." He states looking at me.

I open my eyes in shock and smile.

"Well Josh I could say the same thing." I tell him.

He smiles and pulls me into another hug. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"So that means you will go out with me?" Josh asks

I smile and nod my head and he smiles.

"I told you you should have just talk to him." Vikk taunts.

"Shut up Vikk!" Both myself and Josh say at the same time.

"But MiniZerk." Vikk states with a fake pout.

I see Josh look over to see Matt with a little smirk.

"Advantage of not being able to sleep. I know for a while now that Josh had a crush on you Simon." Matt states.

I smile and Josh intertwines our fingered and let go pulls away from the hug. And we start to walk again. Until we hear a almost silent scream. I look over at Vikk to see him covering his ears.

"Could that be them?" Lachlan asks.

"Sounds like Kenny, come on." Vikk states as he starts to run.

We all follow Vikk as he runs up to a fairly nice house. Vikk runs up to the front of it but falls down. Lachlan runs up to him and catches right right before he hits the ground.

I walk over to him to see him shaking. I see Matt pull out his phone and he calls the others.

About Two minutes later you see them tuning over to us.

(C: Choco, S: Simon,
Jo: Josh, V: Vikk,
L: Lachlan, P: Preston,
R: Rob, N: Matt, J: Jerome, M: Mitch)

C: You found them.
L: Vikk stays the scream sounded like Kenny's.
M: Is Vikk alright?
Jo: He walked up to the door and fell.
V: I feel really light headed and my spin hurts.

Suddenly Preston falls to the ground and Mitch's falls on the ground but squirms in pain. Mitch looks at his arm to see Kenny's names

M: The stranger is doing somethings to cause massive pain for Kenny. Rob look at Preston's arm.

Rob dose as he asks.

R: It says Brandon. Wait Lachlan look at Vikk's wrist.

Lachlan nods his head and looks at Vikk wrists.

L: it has both of there names.
N: So he is having felling from both of them?
S: I guess so.
J: Guys we found where they are. What are we going to do now?
R: We just can't storm in, that could get the stranger a chance to get Preston, Mitch and Vikk again.
N: Well I am going to get the address.
C: And then we will come up with a plan.

They all nod there heads. Then Lachlan picks up Vikk, Jerome picks up Mitch and Rob picks up Preston.

Matt gets the address and we start out ways back to the house. We hear another scream and Mitch had holds back a scream and starts to cry.

We all run back to the house and when we get thought the doors, Mitch passes out along with Vikk. Preston was already passed out.

They Rob, Lachlan and Jerome sit on the couch with them. Josh grabs my head and pulls me into his lap on the couch. Lachlan smirks and the others smile. I curl up into Josh's chest as soon fall asleep to the sound of his heart.