I got Tagged!

Hello and welcome to my tag thingy,

So I got tagged by MarineDolphin and I need to give 13 random facts. (My CDO is going crazy right now, but I am going to have to deal with it. It is not even!!!)

1. I HATE THE COLOR PINK!
2. I am a very big fangirl of many fandoms.
3. Fav YouTuber is PeteZahHutt.
4. If I write about NoochZahHutt; Matt is always going to call Pete Princess. It is just to cute!
5. I would rather be at school than have a summer vacation.....
6. I speck Spanish pretty well.
7. My friends desided to make a ship name for me and the boy I like.....I was laughing when they did this. But I was also flustered......
8. I am an over all Geek (Ummm....You forgot the R....(I laugh every time)
9. I found out that my eyes love to change from, a light sea green, to forest green, to brown, then back to a hazel green. My eyes change a lot....
10. I like to watch Monster High and I almost have all of the dolls....
11. I plan to get my associates degree when I graduate of I graduate a little early. I don't know....
12. I don't ship PeteZahBo....I think that is what the Choco and Pete ship name is......
13. I do Ship, NoochZahHutt, Vikklan, Merome, Poofless, Kenoco, and Branara.
14. I added this so my CDO stops going crazy! (CDO id ODC in alphabetical order, as it should be....)

So there are my facts and I am now going to tag......

kenzie_hughea
thedogtames
ThwWooflanFanGirl
nekochan987
ShipsNeverSink17
TBNRemmaster123
Triniy123
karinacat59

And those 8 are the ones I have tagged, have fun

Peace Out,
~Lue