Worry

Vikk's Pov:

The Stranger grabs Kenny by his neck and pulls him away from Pete. We watch as Pete begs him to let Kenny go and not to hurt him.....But he only gets closer to Pete and Pete ends up punching him in the face.

When the Stranger stands up he has blood running down his nose.

"Pay back for Vikk's bloody nose." Pete says

I laugh a little bit and I hear some of the other guys do it to. Suddenly two goons come into the room, one keeps Pete in place the other on chains Kenny to the wall behind the camera. The Stranger circles Pete and Pete starts to crawl over to Kenny. The Stranger grabs his foot and we hear a scream as it is snapped.

Matt starts to yell at him, to stop and back off, but it didn't work. We watched at The Stranger cut up Pete's right foot and then drives the knife into Pete's side.

"This is what happened to Rob right?"

Pete nods

I grab my ear as Pete screams again from the stranger breaking his wrists.

Lachlan pulls me into his chest and I cry.

I hear another scream and I see the Knife in Pete's other side.

"Vikk got a beating."

I open my eyes and I see the stranger starting to beat up Pete. We all yell at him to stop.

"STOP this now! I yell
"You have done enough?" Matt states, I look over at him to see tears running down his face like all of us have.
"Any more and you are going to kill him." I hear Kenny say.

The Stranger stops what he was doing and looks at Kenny.

"That is the plan." The Stranger says.

We all freeze and go silent, and the stranger cuts Pete's arms and legs before walking over to the cameras.

"He should have a nice death." The Stranger says with a smirk and the last thing we saw was Pete sitting there in a pool of blood and Kenny pulling against his restraints. Then the screen goes black.

We all sit there and silent. And you can hear Matt muttering under his breath. After a moment Matt stands up and walks to the kitchen. We all follow and I see Matt grab a glass and he fills it with water and takes a drink, then throws it at one of the walls. And slides down the kitchen table and hides his head in his knees.

"Sorry guys, don't mind me......" He struggles out to breath because of crying.

I knee down next to him and I tap his shoulder, he look at me with tears running down his face and I pull him into a hug.

He hugs me back and cries into my shoulder.

"I know, I know, Matt."

He cries on me for a little bit, then sits up.

"I am okay. I think......"

"Matt, none of us are going to be okay, and you just watch your boyfriend get beaten, and he might die. We are all worried and scared."

Matt nods his head and stands up and walks over to the glass and starts to clean it up.

Kenny's Pov:

I clean then stitch Pete's sides closes and wrap up his torso, I grab a hold of his wrist and I hear him gasp in pain.

"Sorry."

I wrap up his wrist to keep it in place, then do it to the other one. I find some metal and make a little brace to set his ankle with. I then clean the cuts on his legs and arms and clean his cut up foot. Once I was done Pete curls up in a little ball, and I see tears running down his face. I pull him into my lap and he wraps his arms around me.

"Are you okay?"

He stakes his head no.

"Where dose it hurt?"

"Everywhere."

"I am sorry Pete, this should not be happening to you."

"No, it should not be happening to you or the others. I am fine with this pain.....I am tired."

I nod my head and lay him down on the bed. I check his pulse and it was still there. I lay down next to him and Pete curls up into my side.

"Thanks you Kenny."

I hear him say.

"You are welcome, anything for my friends."

Soon he falls asleep curled up at myside and I soon follow.