Serum

Kenny's Pov:

Pain that is all I felt, the most of it was in my spin, and it caused me to have a massive headache. But the pain just didn't stayed it throbbed and pulsed. It hurt like crap and the stranger just sat there smirking. I has crying and screaming, also trying to get my hands out of the cuffs. I heard a groan and I looked over to see Pete moving. I held back a scream of pain and called out to him.

"Pete, Pete are you okay?"

"What happened, Wait I have anxiety attack didn't I?"

"Yes, you did..."

"Kenny are you okay, I can tell you don't sound okay?"

(S: Stranger, B: Brandon, K: Kenny)

S: Are you kidding me, he is so not okay. He is in pain right now, and has been for an hour.
B: What did you do to him?!
S: It is just a serum, that will set in, in a few minutes.
K: What do you mean, I thought it was just pain?
S: You think I would do just that to you? Ha you are funny.
B: Can you please remove this blindfold? I would like to see.

I saw a smirk on the strangers face and he ripped the blind fold off of Pete's face. The problem is that Pete's eyes where the light blue.

B: What did you do, I still can't see.
S: I use a serum to take your vision. Simply.
B: No it is not simply.

I felt the pain subside and I smiled, but then I started to loose feeling in my waist, then my thighs, my lower legs and then my feet and toes. I looked down and they where still there but, I couldn't feel them.

K: I can't feel my lower half, what did you do?
S: Paralyzed you in the most painful way I could think of. So I took your legs and Brandon's sight.
B: You....Wait where is Luna?
S: She is fine.
K: We don't believe you.
S: Well, I can't promise you that she is okay.

I nod my head and I let out a sigh. And the stranger walks out.

B: I am legally blind now! Yay!
K: Yea.
B: So are you okay?
K: That hurt a lot but I am okay now.

Pete nods his head. And we sit in silence until we hear the stranger walk in again, I look up and he walks over to the table with the serums on it. He grabs a blue one and walks over to me and shoves it into my arm. Pain shoots up my body again and I scream. He walks back over to the table and picks up a red serum and shoves it into Pete's arm. He screams and starts to try covering his head.

B; My head, feels like it is going to explode! What is that?
S: You will find out, same with you Kenny. Enjoy!

And the stranger walked out again, leaving Myself and Pete to our pain

~~Time Skip~~

It has been two hours since the stranger left after giving us the serums. And the pain finally started to go away. I smiled as I felt the pain wash away. But then I started to having feeling in my legs again and I smiled ever more.

B: Kenny you okay?
K: Yea, the pain has gone away and I am starting to see my legs again.
B; That is brilliant. I still can't bloody see, wait.

I looked over at Pete and I saw him look directly at me.

K: Did he give you your vision back.
B: Yea, my originally vison, so I can only see shapes and color. But I am not totally blind again!
K: So the stranger made a serum that makes you paralyzed and blind then a antidote.
B: I guess.
S; Yes, I was contemplating leaving you both like that, but then I couldn't see the fear in Brandon's eyes. And I could cause pain for you Kenny.
B: Well nice to know, can we get let go?
S: I guess, but you see to start your chores again.

The stranger walks up to me and unlocks the cuffs, I fall to the ground. He then undones Pete and he falls. The stranger then takes something out of his pocket and It looked like Pete's glasses. The stranger placed them in Pete's hands then left the room.

B: I can see again!
K: Yes, you can. Now lets go clean this bloody house.

He nods his head and we both walk out of the room and start our chores.