Recording

Mitch's Pov:

It has been about a month and a half since the last call with Kenny, Pete and the Stranger. Matt and Choco are worried sick, well we are all worried. We have been trying to figure out where they are but we couldn't figure it out.

We where sitting around the kitchen table eating in silence when I thought of an idea.

"We could go record something. To get our minds off of everything for a little while."

Everyone nodded in agreement and we all went to put little lap tops. Josh and Simon went with Vikk, so they could help him play a little bit.

So I was all set up and I got a call from the guys.

(N: Matt, C: Choco,
V: Vikk, J: Josh, Si: Simon,
L: Lachlan, M: Mitch,
Je: Jerome, P: Preston,
R: Rob)

J: So what are we going to do?
L: Mitch. What are we going to do?
M: We can get on my server and play some Money wars or Sky wars.
Je: We should play Money Wars.
M: I can just have it with us.
V: Let's do that.
M: All right.

I get into the server and I add everyone to a money wars.

Si: How dose this work?
J: We have no idea what you are doing.
V: I will teach you. That is why you are sitting near me.
J: Well....
L: You guys are just Noobs
S: Hey!

We all start to laugh a little bit.

M: Who is doing the Intro?
N: Vikk.
C: Agreed.
V: Fine.
M: 3, 2, 1 go.

V: Hey what's going on guys it is VikkStar123 here and we are going to play so Money wars with, the pack, Matt, Choco, Josh and Simon.
Je: Might get hectic but oh well.
M: You got that right Biggums.

Vikk started to explain to Josh and Simon how to play this game. Simon took over and started to build over to spawn. I quickly got a bow and one shot him off off.

Si: Who did that!
M: I did.
Si: Come on!

I started to laugh and soon everyone joined in. The rest of the recording was Vikk explains to Josh and Simon what to do, then we go kill them right away. It was a lot of fun and took our minds off of the problem at hand for about 2 hours. Yes we played this for about two hours. And uploaded it raw, no editing.

After recording we played a bit more, it was all fun and games until Matt's Skype went off. We all logged off of MineCraft then ran to Matt's set up. He answered    and Kenny showed up. Pete was no where to been seen. I saw tears running down Matt's face and I pulled him into a hug.

(S: Stranger, K: Kenny)

S: Meet my new Slave.
C: What? You are not enslaving him.
S: To late.
N: Where is Pete?
S: I thought you figured it out already?

Matt broke down and we all started to cry.

Kenny's Pov:
(A little time before call)

It has been about a month and a half since The Stranger brought us up to this room saying we where is slaves. And Pete was doing a lot better, he was able to walk around and move his wrists again, and he said nothing hurt. That he was able better. That made me really happy, I was actually able to save my friend.

We where just chatting about random things when we heard the door open, the Stranger walked in and Pete shut up. Since the Stranger told him to talking with being talked to.