Lava

Kenny's Pov:

Pete was now head to toe a slime. I look back up at Preston expression tells me he is terrified. I pick up Pete again and I start rubbing my hand over his now bald head.

(V: Vikk, P: Preston, M: Mitch, K: Kenny, S: Stranger)

S: Wow you guys are taking him transformation a lot better than I thought you would.

P: What did you think we would do?
S: Throw him on the ground. I have created other hybrids and they all died of because their so called friends ignored him.
V: They then are not his friends.
S: I wounder how, Matt, Choco, Jerome, Lachlan, Rob, and the SideMen will react. And what about the viewers.
K: If they love us then they will still love us no matter what.
S: Sure. Preston get comfy it is your turn soon.

The stranger walks out of the room.

M: He is going to do that to all of us?
K: I guess so.
P: I think I know what I am going to be. I don't know what you guys are going to be though.
V: You will actually be Lava P.
P: Yep!
K: Just don't burn anything.
P: I will try.

I look back down at Brandon and I move my hand over his face. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers and sigh.

~~Time Skip~~

It has been an 45 minutes since the stranger left, and since Pete passed out.

I have not moved from my spot, nor have I moved Pete he is still in my lap.

Vikk is sitting near Mitch and he is half asleep.

I feel Petey stir and I look down at his to see him open his eyes and he let out a low growl.

K: Are you okay Petey?

He opens his mouth to say something but closes it, when he remembers what happened.

He sits up and moves his hands to rub his face but stops when he sees them.

P: Peter.

He looks over to Preston and does something with his hands.

P: I am not going to directly translate what he said. But he wants to know what happened. He is also freaking out.
V: Petey, the stranger turned you into a hybrid, he is going to do it to all of us.

He looks back over at Preston and sighs something to him, Preston laughs.

M: What is so funny?
P: Welcome to my slimey family. That is what he said, he is just messing around.

I hear the door open again and I pull Pete away from the door and I wrap my around him protectively.

(S: Stranger)

S: So he finally woke up.

He sighs to Preston

P: Yep!
S: Was I talking to you Preston.

P: I was translating.

Pete sighs some more and Preston laughs before saying

P: Why don't you pay attention you freaking idiot, his words not mine.

S: Still has a mouth.

P: Technically I don't because I can't talk, wow you forget a lot for the person that did this to me. Again Peter.
S: You push it and I am going to keep you Mute!

Pete doesn't do anything and the Stranger smiles before walking over to Preston.

S: You comfortable?
P: Yep. I almost fell asleep.
S: Well it is your turn, and you will get to feel the transformation because I don't have to put you to sleep.

The stranger walks out of the room for like five seconds before coming back with two shots with the color of red-orange.

He shoves the first one into Preston's right arm, he bites back a scream. He does the same for his left and Preston has tears running down his face , but doesn't make a sound.

When the stranger is done, the Stranger calls in two other men and they chained his feet again then they walk out.

Pete crawls over to Preston and embraces him in a hug.

P; I know how you feel now.

Pete nods his head and hugs Preston tighter.

P: Do you know how much it will hurt.

Pete shakes his head no and sighs a few things

I was a sleep remember?

(This is so you just know what he is sigh in no one else besides Preston can understand if I do this)

P: Okay.

Preston let out a sigh and holds on to Pete.

I let out a sigh and move closer to Preston. And put my arm around him.

Pete let's go and take of his other shoe and hides it behind his back. He also take of his sock.

M: What are you doing Pete?

Pete sighs to Preston.

P: He says it feels funny so he just took off his shoes and socks.
V: understandable.

Vikk and Mitch move closer to us and we sit in silence.

Until Preston let's out a screech. He takes off his shoes and socks and we see the lava starting to form on him.

Pete holds him close and Preston cries into his shirt in pain.

I makes it up to his chest and he is wheezing.

P: It hurts.
M: Just relax, okay. Don't be stiff.

Preston dose as he asks and relaxes against Pete

After about 5 minutes passed and now, Preston was head to toe lava. Pete let's him go and Preston sits up and looks at his hands. His eyes are now black like how Pete's is.

P: What are the others going to think.
V: I don't know buddy.
M: If Rob is the man I think he is he will love you no matter what.
K: Yea.

Pete nods his head in agreement, and hold out his arms. Preston leans back against Pete and closes his eyes. Pete starts to hum.

K: I though he messed up your voice?

He looked at me, and started to click his tongue, then whistle. Preston sat back up and Pete sighed to him.

P: He is not using his voice. Well he is, but Mutes can hum. It is just light vibrations and then whistling and clicking your tongue don't involve your voice.
M: So he can make some sounds.
P: Just those ones I think.

Pete nods his head and Preston lays against him again. Pete lays down and he also closes his eyes. Soon they are both asleep and soon we all follow.