Questions And Answers.

Hello everyone it is Lue here for the Q and A. I actually got a few questions and I am happy about that. So here they are.

TBNRkitty
Who is your favorite Pack member?
Well, My favorite Pack member is Vik, He was the first of the packed I watched. And he is freaking CUTE!

TBNRemmaster123
Who's your favorite Band?
My favorite band is PANIC! At The Disco. I love there music., especially, "Emperor's New Cloths"

Dragonmyst17
The Pack and The Sidemen are in a burning building, and you can only save two. Who do you save?
Why must you asks questions LIKE this! I can't choose just two! I can't answer this question, They are all amazing how could I save just two and let 11 people die!
But if it came down to it, I would save Vikk and Tobi.
Vik because he is Kind and caring. And he is my favorite YouTuber,
Tobi, Because is kind and funny, and I just LOVE him, (Well not as much as Vikk)

Okay so that is all of the question I got asked, Not a lot but I still had fun answering them.

So I didn't update any of my stories today and I am sorry, but I had no motivation. I was literally sitting on my but all day binge watching YouTube, PeteZahHutt's Ark series, VikkStar123's GTA, Vlogs, and Minecraft Videos, Simon's Why I am Lonely Video, ThatcherJoe, KSI, and O2L.... Yea I am lazy and I am sorry for not updating.