Another Recording??

Lachlan's Pov:

Rob pulls up to the house and we all get out of the car. We walk in the house and all gather in the Living Room.

(V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, P; Preston, R: Rob, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, K: Kenny, C: Choco, B: Brandon, N: Matt, Jo: Josh, S: Simon)

S: We have them, they are all safe.
Jo: Brandon is mental. And Kenny and himself are both way unhealthy.
K: I am healthy what are you talking about.
C: Kenny you are way under weight, and you can almost see your bones thought your skin.
K: Pete is worse.
N: I think we all know that. Now how are you Vikk and Mitch?
V: That was just weird.
M: Did that really happen?
L: It was really weird, seeing you act like a cat.
J: And that did actually happen.

Vikk pulls me closer to him and starts to whisper in my ear.

"Is Pete okay? What is going on. I know I hear him yelling." He asks.

I lean back and I whisper in his ear.

"The stranger broke him. As the stranger put it he has Post Traumatic Stress."

Vikk nods his head and I look over to see Matt trying to get Brandon to talk.

N: Princess? Are you okay? You are safe now.

He dosent say anything, and Vikk and Kenny walk over to him.

K: Petey you are okay now.
V: We are home.
B: Your home is in London Vikk. Preston is in Texas, Rob, Mitch, Matt and Jerome's is in Canada, Kenny and Choco's home is in Florida.  Lachlan's is in Australia. You are not home, I am not home.

We all look at him in shock, Matt pushes his head out his chest and looks into his eyes.

N: I am home.
B: No you are going to leave me eventually, you all are. And I am going to be by myself. Might as well just start dealing with my health by myself. and by that I mean starving myself more. I am not going to be able to live with this PTS for very long.

With that Pete stands up and looks around the room before walking down the stairs to the basement. We all sit in silence.

V: Matt did you notice anything from him when you where way in Canada?
S: Vikk you could totally see that he missed Lachlan and if he was gone for just long enough he would lock himself in his room.
Jo: We would have to call Lachlan to come down. 
L: So did Pete do anything like that when he missed you?
N: I don't think so. This mother and father would call me every once in a while saying that He was crying for no reason. Wait that was him missing me?
V: Yes. It hurts being apart from the people you love.
N: Well I am moving down here.
L; Have room for one more?

I ask. everyone looks at me.

L: I am going to get my own house eventually. Just need to get out of my parents house. Then I am going to look in London for a house.
V: You are going to move to London?!
L: I want to be closer to my star, and after what happened here I don't even want to live by myself ever again.
R: Agreed.
P: Robby, come down to Texas with me?
R; Planning on it baby Boy, and do you have room for one more?
P: Of course

Matt stands up and starts to walk down the stairs. We all stand up and follow him down the stairs.

Matt's Pov:

I walk down the stairs and I hear footsteps following me. So I knew the guys where following me. I smile, and I reach the bottom of the stairs and I find Brandon at the end of the hallway curled up in a ball crying. I let out a sigh and I walk over to him.

N: Princess. I am not leaving anytime soon and I don't think any of the others are going anywhere for a while.
B: Anytime soon, I am going to have to live with out you for a while might get use to it.
N: Princess this house you are in is mine.
B: We are in Canada.
N: No we are in California. I bought a house to be closer to you.

He lifts us his head and looks at me.

B: Are you serious?
N: Yes, and if you want to you can move in with me.
B: Really?
N: Yes, I want to be close to you. I don't want anything like this to happen ever again.

Brandon stands up and looks at me for a moment.

B: I would love that.

Brandon throws his arms around me and I put my arms around his waist.

N: So you are not mad at me.
B: No why would I be mad at you?
N: In the room with the stranger it sounded like you broke up with me.
B: Wait really? I am sorry! I love you and I always will. I am just....

I roll my eyes and I cut him off with a kiss. He kisses back and I tightened my hold on his. We pull apart and he his blushing.

N: You are forgiven. And I will love you forever.
B: There is one thing I know right now with my messed up mind that the people in this house love me. And you are my true love.
N: That is very good and we are going to try and help you fix your mind.
B: It is not just me that needs help.
N: I know. 

He smiles and looks at the others then his eyes go big.

B: they are fixed. How when?

I laugh a little bit as Pete runs up and pulls Vikk then Mitch into a hug.

B: When?
L: After you stormed out of the room, the stranger said that he would give it to us.
M: I am human again.
B: I see that!
V: That was the strangest thing that ever happened to me.
B: I am gad that you are you now.
C: Now I have a question.
R: And that is?
C: Who want to get back into the YouTube swing.
P: Yes please!
B: Get back to recording. But I don't have my recording set up.
N: So you are going to come into my room and we are going to play together.
Jo: Are you going to make us play Minecraft again?
K: You know we play other games than Minecraft.
S: I actually want to play Minecraft.
Jo: Really Si?
S; Yes.
J: Minecraft it is.

I let out a little laugh and I grab Brandon's hand and I pull him to my recording set up. I sit in the chair and I pull him into my lap. I then pull up skype and call the others. We start playing for a little bit then Brandon suddenly goes stiff.

B: We where stuck behind a camera talking to you for half the year. We could talk to you unless we brought the camera and opened up skype.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey guys Lue here,

And I think you guys deserve a little explanation about me not updateing that much.

I have had a very busy month, Girls Camp, Vacation, Youth conference, Vacation. So yea, I have not had a lot of time to update. So if some of you where thinking that I was going to discontinue this story, don't worry because that will not happen.

~Lue