Remember

Matt's Pov:

He remembers us that is a relief, but he looks like he is going to have an anxiety attack. I walk over to him and kneel next to him. He tears up and I up my arms around him.

"What is going on? What happened, please don't tell me he is hurt you to." He states though tears.

I let out a sigh and I look at the others. They shrug their shoulders and I look back at Brandon.

"Brandon, you have been here for about half made more of the year." I let him.

He lets go of me and looks me dead in the eyes.

"You have go to be kidding me! Love you are crazy, we have only been here for about two weeks made less. Wait when did he turn you guys into hybrids?" He asks.

(S: Stranger, Si: Simon,
J: Josh, C: Choco,
K: Kenny, V: Vikk,
L: Lachlan, M: Mitch,
J: Jerome, R: Rob,
P: Preston, B: Brandon,
N: Matt)

Jo: How much to you remember Brandon?
B: Preston being thrown against the wall and then siting in a room by myself. Wait I have my voice!

He ask surprised and he looks at me and smiles.

B: That you for still choosing to love me even thought I look look like this.
N: I will always love you.

He smiles and goes to stand up up falls down with a Yelp of pain.

N: I forgot about that.
B: What happened? Is the stranger hand cuffed.
V: You are going to have fun reminding his of everything Matt.

I hear Vikk state with a light laugh.

L: Can we get get them out of here first?
P: I wanna go home. Please, I don't want to be here!
M: I feel the same.
K: Ditto
C: We will but the stranger need to give us the serum.
S: Fine, Brandon and Simon have to go with me, no one else or you are not getting it.
Si: You broke his leg idiot he can't walk.
Jo: Si calm down.
S: I know I broke his leg, looks like you are going to have to help him.
B: I am fine.

Brandon stand up and he leans against the wall.

J: Petey you are not okay.
B: Yes I am.
N: Walk over to me then.

I back up about five steps, and I see Brandon stand up and after about Three steps he falls down.

P: You are not okay.
B: Fine...
S: Still argumentative. And he is going to go or you are not going to get it.
Si: I can help him.

Simon walks over to him and he places Brandon's arm around his neck and then push his arm around his waist.

C: You need to hold onto to the stranger to.
Si: I have it don't worry.
Jo: Be carful okay.
Si: I will don't worry.

I watch as They walk out of the room, I sigh and I lean against the wall. I hear some one sit next to me. I look up to see Josh. Soon enough to everyone else was sitting next to us.

N: Okay, how to I remind Brandon of everything?
M: Do you have to, I mean if I forgot I wouldn't want to remember.
P: But I think it would be smart to have him remember. That is about a half of a year of memory.
K: As much as I would not want him to remember how much pain he went thought I think he should remember.
C: It is better to coup with it than to forget.
N: But the question is how?
Jo: No idea buddy.

Simon's Pov:

We walk out of the room and the Stranger leads us to a room, Brandon was having a really hard time walking and he looking like he was in a lot of pain but he didn't make one noise or complained at all.

The stranger stops in front of a door and I push it open, we walk into a pretty small room. I set Brandon down against the wall and I grad a hold of the strangers shirt collar.

"Where is it!" I yell in his face.

"Just follow me." He tell me.

I do as he says and he stops at a small little vault.

"The code is 7140, and you are lucky I actually made five instead of one like I was going to do when I took my first experiments. They all died. These five boys actually serviced the transformations. And didn't kill themselves."

I open te valid and I take out five caramel colored serums. I then take them over to Brandon and them to him.

"Can you hold them while we walk back to the room?" I ask

He nods his head and takes the serums out of my hands, I walk back over to the stranger, and grab his arm and then walk back over to Brandon and help him stand up and I place his arm around my shoulder and then I place my arm around his waist we then walk back into the room.

We open the door and Matt comes and grabs Brandon out of my hands. I then set the Stranger against the wall and I make his sit down.

(S: Stranger, Si: Simon,
J: Josh, C: Choco,
K: Kenny, V: Vikk,
L: Lachlan, M: Mitch,
J: Jerome, R: Rob,
P: Preston, B: Brandon,
N: Matt)

S: Now all you have to do is give it to them and you have your boys back.

I go back over to Brandon and I take the shots out of his hands then give one to each of the hybrids boyfriends.

Jo: Now what?
P: Just give is like a shot.
M: And don't worry you are not hurting us the transformation is hurting us.
B: Ya, I may have not felt it but Preston did, and some how so did the others.
V: Just remember to relax, or it is going to hurt like crap.
P: Yea, my mistake for not relaxing, the pain was to much.
B: Pain? Weren't we chained up, didn't he tell that he kill Vikk after I stabbed him in the arm?

I look back at Brandon and his eyes are huge, I think he is remembering..