Umm......Brandon?

Brandon's Pov:

I hear my door open and I see my mother peeking her head though.

"Your father and I are going out for a date. So we will be gone for three days."

" Okay, have fun."

" Love you Sweetie."

" Love you too."

With that she shut the door and I looked back at my computer continuing my recording/editing.

I have been sitting at my computer for about 5 hours now and I am starting to get tired. I stand up and turn around, only to come face to face with a man wearing all black. I jump and let out a scream. He covers my mouth with his hand and pushes me back into the chair. He removes his hand from my mouth and shoves a rag into it. He grabs a hold of my right arm and ties it to the arm rest. I struggle against it, but he succeeds anyways. Then he does the same to my left. One he was done with tying my arms down, he quickly tied my legs together and then tied them to the chair. I sat there, trying not to cry.

" Go get the others they are going to want to see this to." He tells someone.

After a while of sitting there I hear my Skype go off.

" Looks like they figured it out, well I am going to scare them, when the others get here."

About 5 minutes after he says that I hear the door open and I see two other men dressed in black heard in Vikk, Mitch, Preston and Kenny. I look at them and they look at me as they get thrown onto my bed. I hear my Skype go off again and I feel the rag leave my mouth but a hand quickly covers it.

" You are going to talk to them, if you scream I will kill you. Do you understand!"

I nod my head and he removes his hand. He turns me around to face the computer and answers the call.

Matt's Pov:

~~A little Time Before~~

I am sitting in my room recording videos when my Skype goes off. I pause my recording and answer the call.

( S: Simon, J: Josh, L: Lachlan, Je: Jerome, R; Rob, C: Choco, N: Matt )

N: Hey guys, Lachlan you doing okay?
L: I have calmed down, but we called you for something important.
C: Guys Petey is not answering.
N: He could be asleep you know it is like 3 in the morning there. Wait never mind he stays up till like 8 recording videos.
Je: do you think that they got him?
R: I hope not.
C: I am going to try again.
N: Okay will someone explain what is going on. And where is Preston, Mitch and Kenny? |
S: That is what we are calling you about....
C: Guys he answered!

(B: Brandon)

I look at him and I smile, glad he turned on his face cam.

N: Hey Princess.
B: I told you not to call me that in front of the guys!

He states as a blush grows on his face.

C: But why Brandon? It is cute.
J: That is pretty sweet.
B: Stop....Wait who are you?
L: Wait have you never meet the SideMen?
B: No....and how are you holding up Lachlan?
L: I have calmed down a little bit, but I am worried as crap!
R: The SideMen are the other group of people Vikk records with.
S: I am Simon,
J: Joshua, call me Josh.
B: Nice to meet you, And aren't there more of you?
S: Ya, they are just out right now.
Je: Okay now enough catching up, we need to talk serious.

N: About what?
B: And shouldn't Preston, Mitch and Kenny be here for it?
R: They can't since they got kidnapped and they are going to come after you next, Pete....