Scream of Pain

Preston's Pov:

I was in a white room, pure white no stains on the wall, all clean and clear. But the thing is I was by myself. There was no one else, I was bye my self, but there were no doors or windows. I walk up to one of the walls and pound on it. Nothing. I look around the room and I feel tears coming.

Where is everyone, they didn't leave did them, wait or are they hurt. Million of thoughts run thought my head, of what could have happened. I hear a sound and I look over in the direction to see a wall moving down ward.  I run towards the wall to only hit a wall of glass. I put my hands on the glass and I see a person with a blue hoodie walking towards me. I recognize the hoodie and I smile.

"Robby, I am in here. Help me please!" I yell out to him. He looks at me and walks towards me a little faster . When he gets in front of me he smiles. But it wasn't the normal welcoming smile I was use to.

"How is the little Lava mod in it cage?" Rob asks.

I look at him crazy.

"What?" I ask.

"I left you, you freak, You are a monster." Rob states

I look at my hands to see them covered in Lava again. I was human a minute ago.

"No Rob you said you loved me, when the stranger let us talk to you the first time, Peter and I where the only ones that were hybrids." I state

"Matt said he hated Pete, so Pete killed himself. You all watched it happen. But you all couldn't do anything. So the stranger let you all go. Vikk, Mitch and Kenny are still human. The stranger did give us a serum to fix you so we gave you to the people of science and they couldn't fix you so now you are an attraction. A freak of science a monster." Rob states.

I put my hands against the glass again.

"What no, all of us are human again, Peter has PTS and need to fix his anxiety again. Kenny and Peter both had to stay longer with the Stranger. And Choco and Matt where a mess trying to find them." I state, feeling tears run down my face.

"No, that never happened. and Brandon is dead!" Rob yells and the other three walls fall down and I see the rest of the pack, Kenoco and Matt standing there. They are just smiling at me.

"No Kenny, we are friends come on, you and Peter went though the same pain together." I state walking up to him."

"What are you talking about freak. Brandon is dead, he killed him self in front of all of us. After Matt said that he hated him, he grabbed a knife and drove it thought is gut." Kenny says with a straight face.

I look at Matt and he is just smiling.

"You killed you boyfriend, you called him Princess, and you said that you would love him forever, you helped him with this Anxiety." I state. Matt rolls his eyes.

"You are talking crazy Preston, we all hate you. You are a freak." I hear Rob state. I walk back over to him and I fall onto my knees.

"No, no. I remember you saying that you loved me. Please Robby." I state.

"Don't call me that freak! Come on guys lets go." Rob states and turns around to leave.

More tears start to run down my face.

"Rob, no please. Kenny, guys please don't leave me." They just keep walking and they are soon out of sign. I break down and start to sob. My heart shatters and I let out a scream.