Scream

Kenny's Pov:

I brought Pete back into our room and I sat him on the bed, I grab the massive First Aid kit to the side and I wrapped up the stab wound in his hip. I then grab his right ankle and Pete jumps and yelps in pain.

"Sorry, he popped it out of place right? He didn't break it." I ask.

"Yea, he popped it out of place." He states looking at me.

"Well, I need to pop it back into place. On three."

He nods his head and I grab his ankle.

"1"
"2"
"3"

I popped his ankle back into place and Pete screamed, and had tears running down his face.

"That bloody hurt!" He states.

I nod my head and I open my arms, Pete leans against my body and I see Luna walk over to us. She paws at Pete's hand and he lifts it up and starts to pet her.

I lay back on the bed and I feel Pete's breathing steady and I hear his soft snores. I smile and fall into my own sleep.

~~Dream~~
~~Third Person~~

Brandon and Kenny were asleep on the bed, when they hear a loud crash, the both woke up and looked at each other, they ran out of the room to see. Matt and Choco standing there. Both Brandon and Kenny smile and they run into their lovers arms.

"You found us!" Kenny states with excitement.

"Did you ever doubt I wouldn't?" Choco replies smiling.

"Are you Okay Princess. He didn't hurt you anymore did he?" Matt asks as he holds Pete close in his arms.

"I am fine love, I am happy to see you." Brandon states.

Matt picks up Brandon and Choco picks up Kenny. they walk back into Brandon and Kenny's room and pin the two hybrids against the wall, and then pin there hands above their heads. Matt and Choco smirk down at the hybrids and Brandon starts to struggle.

"Love please let go, you are hurting me." Brandon states as he tries to get out of Matt grip.

"But Princess that is the plan." Matt states with a evil smirk.

Brandon looks at Kenny and he see tears in his eyes.

"Choco, you are hurting me stop, please!" Kenny screams out the last part as a pop come from his left wrist.

Matt pulls out two pairs of handcuffs, he throws on to Choco. Choco then turns Kenny around and forces his hands behind his back and cuffs them together. Matt dose the same to Brandon, then the two push the hybrids on their butts, sitting against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Kenny asks with tears in his eyes.

Choco kneels down next to Kenny and wipes his tears away before slapping him.

"That, I am going to do that." Choco states.

"No, don't hurt him! Don't touch him, you fake!" Brandon yells at Choco.

"Man, I can't believe you just yelled at your brother Princess." Matt states as he walks closer to Brandon.

Matt places a hand on Brandon's face and caresses his cheek.

"You are both fake this is a dream." Brandon states as he pulls his face away from Matt's hand.

Both Choco and Matt smirk at each other and Choco kicks Kenny in the gut, Matt dose the same to Pete. They both cry out in pain .