Transforming Back?

Brandon's Pov:

It all came back to me after they talked about the pain. I remember the chains the whips the knifes. I remember the enslavement, the Stranger blaming me, Believing that they didn't love me, I even told Matt that he didn't love me. Why did I do that? This is not my fault they all love me. This is not my fault and I should not think that way, I should think about the others and there is something on the tip of my tongue that the stranger told me, but then erased my memory of it. I just can't.....

"Brandon are you okay?" I hear some one ask.

I look up to see Matt, I feel tears coming and I look down at the ground and I start to cry.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean anything I said before, I was not thinking. I am sorry." I state thought the tears.

I feel someone pick me up and I wrap my legs around their waist.

"Princess, you have nothing to be sorry for, the Stranger was messing with your mind, It is not your fault." I hear Matt say.

"I know that you guys love me, I know you love me Love and, You all know that I love you right?" I ask looking up at him.

"Yes, Princess we know that you love us. And I know that you love me. And everyone in this room knows that you love them." Matt tells me.

I smile and kiss his cheek, I get down off of Matt and sit on the floor and grab the serum. There is something that I should be remembering about this....

"So are we going to do this?" I hear Vikk ask.

I see everyone nod there heads and I give the shot back to Matt, I look at the others as their boyfriends give them the shots, then Matt pushes the needle into my arm I open my eyes wide remembering what the stranger did, but before for I could do anything my whole body felt on fire and I screamed, and start to squirm around.

After a while it stops and I sit up and look at my hands, they where very blurry, but I could tell that they where my human hands. I put my hands up against my face to see if my glasses where sitting there but they were not.

"Glasses?" I ask

"I feel something get placed in my hands and I place my glasses on my face and stand up. And then I freak out

"You idiot! I hate you, I hate you! You tricked us!" I yell limping over to the stranger.

He just smirks.

(S: Stranger, Si: Simon, Jo: Josh, V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, P: Preston, R: Rob,
K: Kenny, C: Choco, N: Matt, B: Brandon)

N: Princess calm down.
P: Peter we are all fine.
M: We can go home.
B: No, he did something to two of those serums, I know because he did it in front of me then used the amnesia dust on me when I was in that room.
S: He remembers, that sucks. I wanted it to be a surprise.
C: Petey what is going on?
B: He gave them to Simon just right and handed them to me just right so he knew that shot was going to who. And in two of the shots are there animal cells that will erase there human cells.
K: Pete who is it, because I was a wolf hybrid, Vikk was a Cat, and Mitch was a Dog. Us three were animals.

I growl before coming up into the strangers face.

B: You better have a way to reverse it!
S: I do I am just not going to give it to you.

I glare at him then turn around looking around the room before spotting the table, I limp over to it and pick up a two knife then I turn around with them behind my back.

R: Brandon, what are you doing?
B: Something.

I some up to the stranger and he is just smiling,  I drive the knife into his thigh and he lets out a scream.

B: You did that to me remember?

I take it out and I go to drive it into his arm but someone pulls the knifes out of my hands and then grabs my waist.

B: No let me go, I am going to get the awnser out of him even if it means killing him, I am not loosing them!
N: No, calm down. Choco Put the stranger in a chair and tie him to it please.

I start struggling against Matts grip but his grip is like iron, I stop and I look down at the ground and start to cry.

L: Pete, who is it?
B: Vikk and Mitch, They will be attached to Lachlan and Jerome because they will know that they are important but they will not know why, they will act like the animal they where. Mitch the Dog and Vikk the Cat.
Jo: So they are turning into actually animals.
B: No, they are human they just think and act like the animals....
M: You have got to be kidding me!
B: I am sorry.

I feel Matts grip loosen on me and I run back over to the stranger and I grab his neck not enough to choke him but just enough to scare him.

B: You are going to tell me or I am going to try ever serum in that room on you until I find it!
S: Na. I want to see this, and it will happen into about two more minutes.

I let go of his neck and I grab my hair and I walk up to the table and there was a mirror on it. I pick it up and look into it, I had scares all over my body and I was a stick, my cloths were all ripped and my eyes where blood shot. I take off my glasses and I turn back around to everyone.

C: Petey are you okay?

I shake my head yes and I walk over to the blurry Vikk, I pull him into a hug then I walk over to what I think it Mitch, I hug him.

V: What is going to happen to us.
M: Will it hurt?
S; It is almost done.
B: No it will not hurt, you will pass out and wake up thinking like an animal, you can't talk and you walk on all fours. I will fix this I promise.
L: I love you Vikk.
V: I love you to Lachy.
M: I love you Biggums.
J: I love you to Mitch.
S: Time.

I turn around and I hear feet moving, I look back at the guys and I see two people on the ground.

B: Why could I have not remember sooner!

I yell pulling at my hair and falling to my knees ever though it hurt like crap. I was silent and I hear Laughing I walk to the corner of the room where the stranger is and I put my hand up to find his face.

S; What are you.......Awww! Crap!

I punch him, hard and fast. That will shut him up.

I smirk and I walk over to the wall and sit down. I hear movment and I look up.

N: Even though I love your eyes when your glasses are off, why did you take them off?
B: I don't want to see anymore. That is why, I will put them on latter, I just can't stand looking at anyone right now.
C: You gave the stranger a very nice punch Petey.
B: Thanks.

We all sit in silence for a while, then I hear movement and I look to see two figures on the ground.

J: They are awake.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hello everyone it is Lue here,

And the story is not ending, it is not happy yet either, well if I make it happy......

So I would just real quickly like to thank Whales_Dying319 for the idea! I loved it and I was really happy for the idea. THANK YOU Whales_Dying319.

~Lue