Up...

~Previous~

After a while of silence Preston and Vikk shouted in pain and Mitch grabbed his gut. They looked down at their wrists and looked back up at us with eyes opened wide.

P: Peter...
V; Is getting hurt again.
M: Kenny is sitting there watching......

Vikk's Pov:

They are getting hurt again! We don't know why, but from what I am feeling Pete is getting a beating and Kenny walked out of the room.

(N: Matt, C: Choco, V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, P: Preston, R: Rob, Jo: Josh, S; Simon)

P: Kenny is out of the room.
M: But how usually he makes Kenny watch.
V: Made he sent him out?
C: Kenny left the room?
N: That is good, he shouldn't see that.

I feel like I can't breath, I grab a hold of my neck and I start to breath heavily, Lachlan takes my hands away from my neck and pulls me into his chest.

L: Follow my breaths just in and out.

I nod my head and I start to follow Lachlan's breathing, soon enough I can breath again.

M: He is passed out.
P: Kenny is back in the room and freaking out.

Preston grabs his gut again.

V: Kenny just got kicked.
P: Yep! over and over.

I start to feel light headed and sleepy, I curl up into a small ball on Lachlan's lap and I struggle to keep my eyes open, The stranger must have used something on Pete to make him pass out. I look at Mitch and he is holding his gut but soon lets go,

M: Pete get kicked again, but Kenny and him are okay now. We think.

I nod my head and I start to close my eyes.

L: Star, are you okay?
V: I am tired.
P: Are you feeling it?
V: I feel it from both.
C: Did the stranger use something to make Pete pass out?
Jo: chloroform.
S: That stuff knocks you out fast.

I nod my head, and uncurl in Lachlan's lap to turn around and curl up again, and I put my thumb in my mouth. I hear Lachlan's giggles, then I feel his hand on my head, and I fall asleep.

Brandon's Pov:

I wake up with a gasp and I sit up, I put my hands over my face, What happened last night? I don't remember anything. Anxiety starts to set in and I start to cry, and I pull my knees to my chest and lay my head down on they and I just cry. I felt something touch me and I jumped and curled up tighter. I feel them pull me into their lap and start to rub my back, trying to calm me.

"Pete what is wrong?" I hear Kenny's voice ask.

"I am done, I don't even remember what happened at all yesterday! That Person is doing stuff to me, that I never wanted to happen. I look like a freak, and I am useless." I state crying into his shirt.

I feel Kenny's grip tighten on me and he starts to rock back and forth.

"Pete, you have been the strongest out of all of use since we get here, don't give up now."

"Kenny I can't I don't have the courage to carry on. I am to scared. I don't want him to make me forget everything, If he did something to make me forget last night than he must have something to make me forget everything. I can't forget any of you."

"Pete....."

"So I have finally broke the Slime." I hear the stranger say. I look up at him and he walks closer to us, I burry my face in Kenny's shoulder and hold onto him for dear life.

{Editing}  Taken ( A Pack and Friends AU )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें