Science?

Preston's Pov:

I hear the door open, well I think everyone did, I look at the door and I see the Stranger walk in with a cart, that has to shots and a lot of knifes on it. He wheels it over closer to us, and then a few other men walk in.

" Chain their feet to the wall over there." The Stranger states

I feel someone push me out of the chair, I manage to stay standing and so does Mitch and Kenny, but Vikk falls. The stranger picks him up and I see blood running down his face. Vikk looks very irritated. They take us over to the wall and they put chains around our feet, they then pull off the handcuff and the first thing Vikk does is pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Can I please have some towels to take care of this?" Vikk asks

" Yea... boys" The Stranger says

The hand Vikk a towel and he pushes it up against his nose. I look over at the stranger and he takes the gag out of Peter's mouth.

"What are you doing?"

" You are all my science experiments."

" That is illegal!"

" Does it look like I care."

" No, but I don't care I am not going to let you touch me!"

" Watch me."

The stranger puts his hand up to Brandon's face, but he moves his head around and bites his hand.

"I told you, you were not going to touch me! You freaking Idiot."

" That mouth is going to get you in trouble. OH wait it already has."

The stranger picks up a knife and pushes it against his neck.

" I am going to mess up your vocal cords. I told you many times to watch that mouth of your, but you didn't listen."

Peter open his eyes in horror.

"I need my voice to do my Job!"

" To late."

I look at the others and they are all looking at the stranger and Peter. The stranger puts the knife down and grabs a cream and starts rubbing it all over Peter's neck.

" What are you doing?" Peter asks

" Numbing your neck." The Stranger states annoyed

After he is down with the cream he puts down the cream and grabs the two shots, they were green, which I thought was weird.

"You see these."

Peter nods.

"This is going to do something to you when you wake up."

He shoves one of the shots in Peters left arms and He cries out in pain. Once the shot is empty he pulls it out and shoves the next one in his right leg. Peter was crying by now.

"You don't need these. Oh and when you wake up have fun, not being able to talk. And if you so desperately wish to talk again. just be good, and I might fix it."

The stranger takes Pete's glasses and kneels down and when he stands up, he is holding a mini shot. he carefully shoves it into Peter's left arm.

" Sleep tight."

The stranger pull out the shot and Peter was out. The stranger smiles and grabs a knife, then cuts his neck open.

He puts a towel around it and puts the knife down. He puts gloves on and stinks his hand into Peter's neck. I see Vikk, and Mitch turn their heads away but Kenny and I watch.

The stranger smile and he takes his hand out really fast before sticking it back in. He pulls I out and grabs a needle and thread. He carefully starts to wipe up all the blood, then he starts to stitch his neck back together. He smiles when he is down and cleans up the rest of the blood.

" Because of how awesome of a scientist I am he will not have a scare."

" How?" I ask.

" It is called science. Now take Brandon off of the table and Chain him next to them."

The other men do as they are asked, and pick up the unconscious Peter over to us. They lay him on the ground and chain his feet to the wall, we all crawl over to him and I look at his neck. It didn't even look like it was cut open.

I go to pick up Brandon but I get pulled back, I look behind me to see the two men pulling me to stand up. I so what they want me to do. One of them keep my hands behind my back while the other one unchains my feet. They carry me over to the table and lay me down on it. Then restrain me to it. I don't fight because I know I will not will so I just sit there.

When they are down the Stranger walks over to me and smiles.

"Get comfortable, because it is your turn in about an hour."

With that he walks out of the room and I turn my head over to see the guys. Kenny had Brandon in his lap and he is running his hands through his hair.

(V: Vikk, P: Preston, M: Mitch, K: Kenny)

V: I wonder what is was?
K: I don't know, I just hope it doesn't kill him.

M: I am going to kill that man!

P: Glad that Brandon took sign language. And that I can understand it.

K: That was so uncalled for.
V: this whole thing is called for.
M: Guys!

I look over at Mitch and he looks scared. He then grabs Brandon's foot and takes off his shoes and shocks. I see that his foot is green.

P: What the fudge!

Vikk lifts up his shirt and we see that the green is all the way up his stomach and it is moving down his arms.

V: What is going on?
K: I don't know.

Kenny sets Peter on the ground. Just as the rest of his body turns green.

P: What did he do to him.
M: Still have no idea.

Mitch crawls closer to Peter's face and places his hand on his face. he lifts it up.

M: It is really soft and smooth, but it is a little sticky

"Of course it is, he is a slime after all."

I look over to the door to see the Stranger smiling. He walks in the room and then over to the others.

(S: Stranger)

P: Wait, did you just say he was a slime?!
S: Yea, he is now a hybrid, a slime hybrid to be exact. And you are all going to be a hybrid.