Dream

Vikk's Pov:

We pull into a drive way of a descent sized house, Lachlan helps me get out of the car then he puts me on his back, we walk to the size and I see Jerome pick up Mitch Bridal style. Rob picks up Preston and He wraps his laws around his waist and hides his face on the crook of his neck.

Matt unlocks the door and we walk in, it was a really nice house and it was really modern, I liked it.

"How did you guys get this house?"
"I bought it a year ago and fixed it up." Matt replies.

" Why did you get a house....never mind. You wanted to be closer to Petey."
"I wanted Pete to move in with me." Mat told me
"That is sweet."

Matt smiles a little bit and walks over to the couch and sits back into it. Lachlan carries me over there and sits down I get off of his back and crawl into his lap.
He starts to pet my head and I start to purr, Lachlan laughs a bit.

I push my head against his hand and he starts to scratch my ears.

He does this for a long while, but when he pulls his hand away I whin and look at him.

"Why did you stop?"
"I am getting tired Star, let's go to bed."
"Okay."

I stand up on my really shaky legs.

"Do you want me to carry you?"
"No, I wanna walk, but can you help me?"
"Of course."

Lachlan puts his arm around my little waist to hold me up, an we start to walk up the stars. I stumble a lot but we eventually make it to Lachlan's bedroom.

He pick me up and lays me down on the bed and get on top of me.

"I have missed you Star."
"I have missed you to."

He leans down to kiss me and I meet him in the middle.

We kiss and it was amazing, he looked at me and smiled, then pinned my wrists above my head.

He moved down to my neck and stared to kiss and bite at my neck. I gasped and he laughed.

"Lachy what are you doing."
"Marking you mine."

He moved away from my neck and kissed me once more on the lips before getting off of me.

He later down next to me and I curled up into his side.

"I love you Lachy."
"I love you to my little Star."

Preston's Pov:

We were just lounging around on the couch when we heard stumbleing.
I looked up and I saw Little Lachy helping Vikky walk.

I looked back at Rob and he was just looking at me, I kissed his cheek and he smiled.
He stood up and gave me his hand, I took it and we walked down the stairs. He lays me on the bed and lays next to me.

I turn around to face him and we look at each other, he starts to lean in and I meet him in the middle.

I swear I was in heaven, I have been wanting to do this forever.

After a little while we part and I curl up at his side. He puts his arms around me.

I accidentally lean on my hurt are and I sit up and hold it.

"Fudge that hurt!"

I state. Rob sits up and grabs my injured arm I look at him and he kisses my arm up and down. They takes my other hand, and pulls me to lay down again.

He puts his arms around me and I lay my injured arm around him, I soon fall asleep.

Mitch's Pov: