Abuse

Kenny's Pov:

I was cleaning the windows when I heard a scream. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. And I saw Pete on the floor holding his chest and Luna was pawing at him and the stranger was glaring at him.

"You do not tell me how I treat my dog, I can do what I want with it...."

"It is not an it, she I a girl, and she has a name that you gave her!" Pete states glaring at him.

The stranger bends down to his height and grabs his shirt, and makes him stand, I walk closer and Pete shakes his head and points at Luna. I nod and I tell her to come, she start to limp toward me and I take her out of the room. Once the door closes Luna lays down and starts whining. I sit next to her and start to pet her. She was really tense and she was shaking. I move closer to her and she moves away.

"It is okay Luna, I promise I will not hurt you."

I move closer and she doesn't move this time. I pick her up and carry her to the restroom. I set her down on the floor and start to examine her. She starts to lick her paw and I touch it and she yelps, I grab the first aid kit and wrap up her leg. She barks and crawls into my lap.

"You are okay Luna, But I need to go check on Pete."

She get off of me and lays on the ground and I walk out of the rest room and close the door, I walk into the kitchen and Pete is on the ground with his eyes closed. I run over to him, I start to shake him but he doesn't move. I look around the rom and I see the Stranger smiling at me.

"What did you do to him?!" I ask pulling Pete closer to me.

The Stranger walks closer to me and I suddenly smell the sent of alcohol. The stranger was drunk!

"It is just chloroform, he will be out for about 5 hours." He states smiling as he walks closer to me.

"Sir, you are drunk."

"I know I am."

The stranger then slaps me and picks me up casing me to drop Pete.  He drags me over to the corner and sits be down before kicking me in the gut. I bend over in pain and the stranger laughs, before kicking me in the side. He dose this over and over until I can't fell anything. He then grabs a knife and grabs my left arm before dragging it down the hole length of my arm. He then legs go of my arm before walking back over to Pete and throwing him over his shoulder and walking out of the kitchen. I stand up and run out of the Kitchen, but I don't see them. So I run up the stairs to the restroom to stop the blood running down my arm. I open the door and grab a wrap and wrap my arm up, I then take off my shirt to see a big bruise on my right side. I touch it and flinch, I take another wrap and wrap up my torso. I look at Luna to see her asleep. I close the door quietly and walk down the stairs, I hear a door slam and I run over to it. I run to a metal door that he came through when the stranger told us were where his slaves. I open it and close is quietly before walking down the stairs.

I quietly walk down the hallway until I come to a room with the door open, I look though it to see the stranger with a knife and he was dragging it down Pete's right arm.

"You friends and lover will never find you. You are staying here forever and dying here. You two are worthless and stupid. I don't know why I still have you two here. I should kill you, but the help is useful. And you two do a good job at cleaning, and that is a surprise."

The stranger states kicking Pete in the side. The stranger looks over at me and I hide behind the wall.

"I saw you Kenny."

I sigh and come out from behind the wall.

"I am going up stairs and into my bedroom, you two go to your room and stay there until I get you!"

The stranger states walking out of the room, I run over to Pete and pick him up and start the walk to our room. I stop at the restroom and wrap up Pete's arm. I wake up Luna and tell her to follow. Soon all three of us where in mine and Pete's room. I lay Pete on the bed and Luna lays next to him. I lay on his other side, I look at the time and it was 12 I open the window again and turn on the green light before turning off the real light and laying next to Pete again. And I end up accidentally falling asleep.