PTS - Home

Rob's Pov:

Brandon was asleep in Matt's lap, Kenny was hiding in Choco's chest, talking to him about something. Preston was sitting next to me against the wall and my arm was around his shoulder and Preston was asleep. Vikk and Mitch were asleep, Vikk in Lachlan's lap and Mitch in Jerome's. Simon and Josh were sitting closer to Matt and they were talking to him. But other wise it was pretty silent, the Stranger was even silent.

For a while it was quiet until we hear a scream, and I see Preston and Kenny wake up and look around the room, I do the same and my eyes land on Brandon, he was standing up and looking at us all with fear in his eyes. Matt stood up and put his hand on his shoulder. Brandon jumps and moves away.

(S: Stranger, B: Brandon, N: Matt, R: Rob, P: Preston, J: Jerome, L: Lachlan, Jo: Josh, Si: Simon)

N: Princess, are you okay?
B: Blood, why are you all covered in blood?
P: Peter, what are you talking about.

Brandon walks over to the Stranger and looks at him.

B: I see blood every where.
S: Good.
B: I need to fix Vikk and Mitch.
N: Princess, what are you doing, what is wrong?
B: Nothing, I am going to help Vikk and Mitch.
K: You just said you saw blood?
B: You are covered in it.....

We all watch him walk over to the door and opens the door but Matt stops him.

N: Princess what is going on?
B: Why are you worried? There is nothing going on, besides us being stuck here.
N: Brandon I am your boyfriend you can tell me what is going on?
B: I want to get out of here, something is playing this my brain, no BACK OFF!

Brandon states turning around and glaring at Matt. Matt opens his eyes in shock and walks closer to him and places his hand on his shoulder.

N: Brandon, No. I am here for you, please talk to me.
B: No, I don't need you to be here for me.
Jo: Brandon calm down.
B: BACK OFF!
N: Brandon what is wrong?
B: Nothing! Now go away!
N: Not till you tell me what is wrong!
B: Sleep, food, me, you. EVERYTHING, everything is wrong. I can't sleep, that is the first time since you got here that I slept, I am a stick, I do want to eat, I am stupid, and you are bugging me.
N:I am sorry that I am, but that is not it, you said you see blood?
B: Blood is pouring out of the side of your head, and I am not going to be in this room with you any longer, bye!

Brandon walks out of the room, and slams the door, we all look at Matt and he looks like he is going to cry. But he doesn't and walks up to the stranger.

N: What did you do to him.
S: Post traumatic Stress, I messed with him enough that I messed up his mind, he has gone crazy,
K: Why is it showing now?
S: With Matt here he feels safe, with you guys here he fills safe, witch means he will relax, and not think. Because of that his brain remembers everything bad and has it on repeat in his head, he has had it since, the first time he yelled at you Matt. And I think he just dumped you.
R: No, Brandon and Matt are ment to be together, you are not breaking that. You are not breaking us apart.
S; Well, since I finally got one of them to break, I will give you the cure to Vikk and Mitch.
Si; You are twisted.
S; I know. And lets see if you can fix them. Now take me to my lab.

Matt grabs the Stranger and I tell Preston to sat here and I follow Matt and the Stranger out of the room, and into The strangers Lab. There he leads us to something and we walk up to a safe.

S: The password it 5522.

I nod my head and open it, and there sat to clear looking serums.

N: These are it.
S: Yes, you may go home. You will not here from me ever again.

We suddenly hear a crash and Matt and I walk over to it with the stranger, and there we see Brandon his knees and he has a knife in his hand.

B: What is wrong with me? This knife is clean yet there is still blood. I just hurt Matt, and I am terrified of sleeping. I know why sleeping, nightmares, I don't know blood and I love Matt, he is my everything, he still loved me when I was the Slime. But how can some one love me when I am like this?

We hear him say and then we see him throw the knife at the wall and it stays there, Brandon stares at it before starting to cry. Matt pushes the Stranger on the floor and he walk over to Brandon.

N: Princess? I know why?

He looks up and jumps up and hugs Matt. Matt lets out a sigh and pulls Brandon's legs around his waist and looks at me, I nod and we walk out of the room leaving the stranger there. We then walk into the other room and everyone looks at us. Matt puts his figure over his lip and they nod. I then give Jerome and Lachlan the serums and they smile, they give them the shots and in a split second they are both standing up and smiling. Vikk jumps onto Lachlan's back and holds onto him tightly. Mitch jumps into Jerome's open arms and Jerome picks him up bridal style. I take Preston's hand and Choco picks up Kenny and we all walk out of that place. Matt asks me to drive and he nods, so Preston and Rob sit in the front and we all get in the rest of the car.

We are going somewhere safe, we are going home, but there is still a problem, Brandon's Post Traumatic Stress, then we don't know what is going to be anything wrong with Mitch and Vikk. And Kenny is going to be a worry to. I don't know if Preston is okay, but I know that we will get though it.