Confidence!

Matt's Pov:

It has been a whole day since Preston, Vikk and Mitch told us that Pete gave up. I was sitting on the couch and pondering. Brandon is one of the strongest people I know. Yes, his heart is to big so you can take advantage of him pretty easily. But he loved to help people, when he comes up to Canada and I leave for a little bit he cleans the house. He washes all of my cloths and dose the dishes. I always appreciated that he did that, so I always did something special with him.

Brandon is a strong person, he protected all of them. He stood up and didn't let the Stranger touch them. He is over protective of the people he love.

I sit there for a little bit longer thinking and I feel a tap on my shoulder, It was Josh

"Your Skype is ringing." He states.

I jump up and run down the stairs, I sit in my chair and answer the call. I looked behind me to see the others. I turn back to the computer to see the Stranger there smirking.

(S: Stranger, N: Matt, C: Choco, K: Kenny, V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, P: Preston, R: Rob, M: Mitch, J: Jerome, Si: Simon, Jo: Josh)

N: What did you do?
S: To whom. I mean I did kick Kenny, and cut his left arm. Then locked him in his room.
P: No Peter, you know who we are talking about.
S: You guys felt it, so you should know.
V: You can't break him he is the stronger person we know.
S: No we is weak and to dependent. He is a freak and a monster, those we his words not mine, you can even ask Kenny.

The stranger turns the camera around and we see Kenny asleep with tears in his eyes and a dog his laying next to him.

S: WAKE UP YOUR ANIMALS!

Kenny wakes up with a start then he looks around the room in a panic.

K; Where is Pete....Wait you took him. When I wish it was a dream. You are the monster not use, you are the animal. Now Where is Pete.
S: Wait you didn't feel it?
M: Feel what?
K: Oh, Hi guys, didn't realize that you where there.
C: The dog?
K: This is Luna.
S: Brandon took care of her until he got in the way of me punishing her.
K: You don't hit animals!
S: That is why they got hurt yesterday.
Si: The Chloroform?
S: To put him to sleep and he doesn't remember the day, that is how I broke him. He is afraid I will make him forget the people he love.
K: You better not touch him!
S: It has been 24 hours since I took him from you! You don't think I would mess with him?
L: But they would feel it.
S: Not if I made a delay, you guys should feel all of his pain in about and hour.

Kenny stood up and he looked pissed.

K: You take me to him now!
S: But I don't want to!
K: Now!
S: As you say animal.

The stranger sets down the camera and grabs Kenny's neck and I see a collar, the stranger messes with it then grabs Kenny's hand and the camera, he starts to pull him down the stairs and thought a metal door. Then he stops at another door.

S; You sure you want to see him?
K: Open the dang door!

The stranger smirks and slowly opens the door, and we see black.

K: Are you pulling my leg?

The stranger just pulls Kenny into the dark room and he closes the door leaning us in pitch black.

Suddenly the light turns on and the stranger faces us at Kenny, Kenny's eyes are closed. When Kenny's eyes open his eyes go huge.

S: You asked.

The stranger then turned the camera to where Kenny was looking and I saw Brandon, I gasped at the sight.

There was tape over his mouth, a blind fold over his eyes, and ear muffs over his ears. His arms where some how held above his head and his ankles, knees and thighs where taped together. His shirt was ripped and there were gashes all over his chest, his arms where cut up and so where is legs. His green blood was all over the floor.