I Am Trying!

Choco's Pov:

Petey, Kenny, Myself and Simon, Then some times Preston and Rob have been in the strangers serum/lab trying to find and figure out a serum to fix Mitch and Vikk. Matt was left behind with the others, one because he is a pretty strong guy, and he is clumsy. Kenny has been clinging to me since we got here, I am fine with it and I know the reason why. He is afraid I am going to disappear, or he is going to wake up and this was all a dream and he is still in the strangers grasp. Kenny is having a really hard time sleeping because of those reasons, but I can get him to sleep. Preston as usually is being a little clingy to Rob, but that is how he was the day he got his back from the stranger. Petey, Petey is worrying us all, he is not sleeping or eating he will spend his time in the Stranger's Lab and look for the serum to fix Mitch and Vikk. Matt and Petey have had fight on him not sleeping and I have witnessed them all, Matt will walk into the Lab and start to talk to Petey then a little while latter there will be yelling. Pete saying he doesn't need sleep and Matt saying he dose. It will go of for a while until I walk over to them and separate them. It has been really hard on all of us, with Vikk and Mitch's transformation thing, Petey's stress and everything.

When Petey dose come back into the room he is asking the stranger where the serum his, the stranger just laughs and looking back at the ground. Petey has punched him twice in the one week that we have been searching. The stranger takes it as nothing and sits back in his chair relaxing.

We is now Sunday and Petey is talking to the stranger again. We are all just talking when we hear Petey yell.

"What will it take to give us the Serum?" Petey yells out if fusteration "Please I just want my family back, I just want to go home!"

The stranger studies Petey for a moment before talking.

"Umm.... I want you to die, then I will give you it." The stranger states. Petey has tears running down his face and he walks out of the room, I look at Matt and we both run to follow him and to my surprise Kenny dose not follow. We find Petey in the lab again and he is searching for the serum again.

(B: Brandon, C: Choco, N: Matt)

N: Princess. Come on,
B: No, I am going to fix this, I am going to make them they selves.
C: And we will we don't need the strangers help!
B: Yea, we should just test them on him and see how he likes it.
N: Brandon, don't go all crazy on me.

Brandon picks up on of the serums and looks at it.

B: Matt I am crazy, that is me.
N: You are not a crazy mean, you are not psychotic.
B: Leave, right now I am going to go mental if I don't find this thing.

He states looking at and I see his grip tightening on the serum shot.

C: Petey, put the shot down.
B; No I am trying to see if it is the right one, We need to find them.
C: You are going to...

The serum shatters and Petey looks at him hand and blood is running down it, and there are pieces of glass in his hand.

B; Red, blood? Green my is green?

I look at Matt and he nods ne picks up Petey and he walk back into the room. We walk in and everyone looks at us and opens there eyes in shock when they see blood.

B: Green, Red, mine is green.

(S: Stranger, Jo: Josh, Si: Simon, L: Lachlan, J: Jerome, K: Kenny, P: Preston, R: Rob)

Si: He did not just try to kill himself.
Jo: And what is he talking about the red and green.
K: Pete's blood was green. Now it is red.
S: His mental stability is going, he still thinks that is blood is going to be green.
R; Shut up! 
N: Preston help.
P; Coming.

he runs over to us, but grabs the first aid kit, he takes out some tweezers and pulls out the glass shards then he pours the cleaning alcohol on it before wrapping it up.

B: Human blood is red, my blood is red now. It is not green anymore.
J: That is right Petey.
B: I need to find the serum.

Petey goes to stand up again but Matt stops him by wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him into his lap, he then position Petey so he is holding his Bridal style and he starts to rock him back and forth. Petey doesn't fight he just relaxes in Matt's arm and soon falls asleep.

Si: He did not try and kill himself right?
N: No, he just broke one of the shots in his hands.
Jo: Okay.
S: Man, I would love to see you carrying his dead body in, all limp and lifeless.
R: You are insane!
S: I know.

Kenny walks over to me and I pull him into my lap and I buries his face into my shirt. I start to rub his back and he lets out a sigh.

K: We will be able to go home soon right?
C; yes babe, just as soon as we can get Mitch and Vikk back.
L: And we are going to find it.
J: Yes. We will, because I will not be the same with out him.
L: Same here.
Jo: I think the Sidemen will fall apart with out him.
Si: He is the odd one out and the one that we all trust.
C: We will not give up.
P: Peters gonna go crazy if he give up.
R: Agreed.
N; We are all trying, and we will get there eventually.