Scream of Fear

Kenny's Pov:

I was in a room, it was all black and I couldn't see anything. But I keep seeing images of all my friends and boyfriend. Matt and Choco sitting on the couch sleeping. Pete in the bathroom with a knife in hand, Vikk walking down the stairs and Lachlan sound asleep. Mitch laying in a sleeping Jerome's arms wide awake. Rob and Preston asleep, Preston stirring. Then Simon and Josh asleep in each others arms peacefully sleeping.  The images keep repeating till in saw Pete and Preston kneeing in front of the stranger. I stand up and run over to them. When I get there the stranger is smiling at me and I look down at Pete and Preston.

"Preston? Pete?" I ask getting closer to them.

They turn around and I gasp. There eyes where white and Pete's right arm was cut off  and Presto right leg was cut off.

"What, did you do?"  I ask the Stranger.

" Brandon is totally bind then he doesn't have his right arm. Preston, well his right leg is gone, and then he can't do anything by himself." The stranger smirks.

I gasp and kneel down next to the to.

"Where are the others?" I ask tearing.

"Umm, I think I kill them all, oh wait Choco is still alive, I know that these three mean the most to you. So I tossed the others to the side killing them." The stranger smiles at me and I cry and put my hand on Preston's cheek.

"Kenny, what are you doing here?" Preston asks

"Kenny is here, why? You need to leave, Leave now!" Pete states frantic.

"Where is Choco?" I ask

"He is somewhere I don't know where, the Stranger brought us up here and did this to us." Preston states looking at me.

"Preston where is he?" I hear Pete asks.

I move over to him and I place my hand on his cheek and he smiles.

"At least you are still alive." Pete tells me.

"Yes I head that the Stranger kill them all." I states sadly.

"He did, and you better go before..." Preston starts but get cut off with a knife driven though his back.

"You time is up." The stranger states as Preston falls back dead.

I cry out and Pete grad onto my arm.

"Run and I think that Choco is down stairs." Pete states

"I am not leaving you." I state grabbing onto him.

"Oh I think you are amd them you better run before you are next." The stranger states grabbing Pete and breaking his neck.

I run and run until I stop at a set of stairs I go down them and I see Choco sitting in the corner of the room. I run over to him only to set on something. I look down at my foot to see Simon. I scream and Choco looks at me and grabs my arm pulling me to the corner.

"They are dead. He killed all of them, but there is not blood in this corner." Choco states holding me close.

I relax him his arms until I hear him gasp and I look up at him to see a knife thought his arm. I cry out and I look behind me to see the stranger standing there. I get off Choco and I pull the knife out and put my hand over his heart.

"Choco no, Choco look at me!" I state

"I love you Kenny...." And Choco went limp. I sit there and cry and I feel something get pushed against my back.

I look behind me to see the Stranger holding up a gun and he has an arm in his hand and blood is going down his arm.

He points the arm and the gun at me and I scream.

~~End of Dream~~

I sit up with a start and Pete in in front of me and I see Choco and Matt wake up.

"Shh, Kenny calm down it was just a dream you are fine." Pete states.

Choco gets on the bed and pulls me into his lap and put his arms around me. I sigh and tears start to fall down my face and I see everyone but Preston, Rob, Vikk and Mitch walk down the stairs.

"What happened Kenny?" I hear Choco ask me.

"It was a nightmare, the Stranger kill everyone, but Choco, Preston and Pete. He removed Pets right arm and Preston right leg then Pete was blind." I state tearing up.

Choco hold me tighter and Pete looks at me.

"After a while he kill Preston and Pete then I ran down stairs and found Choco sitting in the corner of the room, I run over to him an...nd I s...st..ep on Simon and he is dead, they all are all in one room there was blood everywhere." I states sobbing

Pete sighs and hugs me and Choco start to whisper sweet nothings into my ear. Pete pulls away and looks at me.

"I am sorry Kenny." Pete states

"That is not all, Choco pulls me to safety and we sit there for a minute then a knife appears him his heart, I see the stranger behind me smirking. I start crying and I pull the knife out of Choco's heart and he dies in my arms. Then I feel something pushed in my back and I see the stranger with a gun and an arm and blood his dripping down his own arm. He points them at me and I scream. And wake up." I state and more tears fall down my face.

"You where all dead...." I whisper.

"Kenny, we are all here and we are not leaving. You are safe." Pete says.

"We all love you and I am happy to be your boyfriend." Choco states.

I smile and I see Vikk and Mitch comes down the stairs and Preston in Rob's arms. Pete start to talk to me and I look at him the Preston is suddenly giving him a hug. Pete is in shock but hugs him back and start to talk to me again.

"You killed yourself Peter." I hear Preston state and everything goes silent. And I start to remember the pitch black room and the images.

Pete starts to comfort Preston and i zone out, soon everyone was in the kitchen and Pete cut his wrist. The images were right, i stiff up and i soon see Preston in my view.

"How are you doing Kenny?" He asks and i shake my head Pete is soon in front on me and he touches my cheek, his hands are cold and i pull away.

"Kenny what is wrong?" I hear Choco ask.

"I saw Pete cute, i saw you all sleeping, i saw Vikk walking down the stairs and i saw Mitch siting there in Jerome arms wide away. I saw Preston have his nightmare and i was sitting in a dark room."

Everyone looks at me and i look at Pete and he is frowning. Well he is never smiling, anymore but this frown was defined.

"You are all fine and i will not let anything happen to you, i promise." Pete then walks out of the room and everyone sits in silence.

{Editing}  Taken ( A Pack and Friends AU )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara