Help?!

Brandon's Pov:

The Stranger drags me out of the room and puts me in a different room. He leaves me in the middle of the room and then comes back with a knife and a needle and thread. He also has a numbing cream and a sleeping shot in his hands. He pushes me down on my back and he shoves the shot into my arms and I pass out.

When I wake up the stranger is not in the room and my feet were chained to the wall. After a whie the stranger walks in again.

" you have your voice back again."

I look at him and nod my head.

" So you are not going to talk to me?"

I shake my head 'no'

He sighs and walks out of the room.

~~Time Skip~~

It has been a week and I have not eaten anything, Nor has the stranger walked into this room. I was cold and I was missing my friends. I was curled up in a ball when the stranger walks into the room again. He picks me up and walks me over to a pole. He forces me to my knees and handcuffs my hands around the pole.

A sharp pain runs down my back and I scream out in pain. This pain is continuous for a long while, and after a while it stops and I sit there and sob until I hear the Stranger.

" You just got Whipped."

" I g...o...t wh...at?

"You just got whipped and there is a whole lot more where that came from."

My hands are released and I reach around to touch my back, I take my hand away and I see green blood .

The stranger smiles at me and laughs.

" I told you, you would get it."

I groan in pain as I try to lay down but, I fail and lie on my belly, as I hear a door close

Vikk's Pov:

Having to listen to Pete get torched was the most awful experience I have ever had to witness. I hated the stranger before but know I really hate him. Mitch has been keeping me calm by rubbing my ears. It feels really good and I can actually relax. It is weird to be half cat, but I think I could get use to it...

Mitch's Pov:

We were all silent, waiting for something to happen. That something was the stranger walking into the room, with two shot full of light brown liquid. The goons pick me up and lay me belly down and lock me into place. I scream as the shot get shoved into my tailbone. It hurt even more when it get shoved into the top of my spine. When it was done I get chaining back to the wall by my feet. I hold back my tears as the others come closer to me

(K: Kenny, V: Vikk, P: Preston, M: Mitch)

M: You are right that hurts a lot.
V: But there will be no more pain when the transformation is complete

K: Just relax and let it happen.

M: Okay.

P: You will be okay.

Preston states as he hugs me. I hug him back but it was cut short when the pain starts. I lay on my belly and cry. I didn't know what else to do. The pain was unbearable. After a long while the pain stops and I sit up again. The stranger comes in with a very big smile on his face.

(S: Stranger)

S: You are now all hybrids.

M: Yea what an I?

I state as he looks at me with a smile.

S: You are a dog. You have the sight, smell, and agility of a dog.

I roll my eyes and look up at the roof.

I feel someone's hand on my head and I look up to see Preston, he starts to rub the top of my head and let me say it feels good. I push up against his hand, but he pulls it away and I let out a whine.

We all laugh.

V: It feels good, right?

M: You are right.

We laugh again and just talk to each other about random things, but all of us worried sick about what was going on with Pete...