Enslavement

Choco's Pov:

It has been a week since we saw The Stranger beat up Petey half to death and we were all scared and worried. We continued our search for them but we have found nothing. Preston, Vikk, and Mitch, are all use to there hybrid bodies and are getting better from there time with the stranger. They still have melt downs every once in a while, and they are little worse because of their worry for the others. When Mitch has his melt downs you can tell right away because he runs right to Jerome and cries into his chest. Mitch just whispers thing like, Why, No, and Please over and over again. Until he calms down. Preston's is kinda scary. He is made of Lava so when he melts down he melts everything he touches. So none of us can touch him till he calms himself down a little bit. Then Rob has him in his lap till he falls asleep.
Vikk's.....might be worse, he just sit on the floor and cries. He tells us that he is useless and that he doesn't deserve us as friends. But as soon as Lachlan has little Vikky in his arms Vikk will just sit there and cry.

Why are we having to go though this? We are just YouTubers that think of one other as family, and now our family is scared and missing two people, and one of them are almost dead. Matt has not gotten that much sleep since we saw Petey get beaten. Since Matt sleeps up on one of the sofas and Josh sleeps on the other. Josh is the one that tries to get him to sleep. Most of the time it will not work and Matt will sit there crying. Josh calls me up and we sit there calming him down till he falls asleep. Matt is a strong person it takes a lot to get him to cry. When Matt's parents kicked him out for being Gay. He didn't cry. As they called him ugly names he didn't cry. He just walked over to Petey's house and told him what happened. Then Petey and Matt moved into the same house.

I am not has bad as Matt is but I am full of worry, I am worried that Petey will die. I am worried that I will not see Kenny again. I will not be able to tell him I love him. I don't want to loose him. I don't want to loose neither of them. Petey is like my little brother. He was the first one I told I was gay and that I had a crush on Kenny. Then Petey looks at me like a big brother. Kenny is my lover I cant loose him I will break and I will not be the same. Quitting YouTube for one then.

Talking about YouTube we have not uploaded any videos since this incident has happens. So about a half of s year made less. I honestly haven't been counting. I just want the rest on my family back. And my boyfriend back in my arms.

Kenny's Pov:

I woke up and I sat up too see Petey's sleeping body. I quckly checked his pulse to make sure it was still there and once I found it I let out a sigh of relief. I have done this for the past week, making sure than Petey had a pulse. And he was barley ever awake. When he woke up I would give him some water then he would curl up into my side and fall asleep again. I sat there staring at him for a while. Until I hear the door open. I looked ovet to see the Stranger come in. I carefully pulled Petey into my lap and held him close.

"You did a lot better of a job than I though you would. I thought he would be dead when I can in."

I said nothing and just stared at him.

"Kenny wake him up."

I sigh and I shake Petey. He opens his eyes and moves, and ends up groaning in pain.

"Where dose it hurt?"

"Everywhere." Petey states

"Most?"

"My wrist and ankle." He tells me trying to sit up, but failing so he curls up into my chest.

(B: Brandon, K: Kenny, S: Stranger)

S: I swear Brandon, people could mistake you for a baby.
B: Thanks.
K: What do you want.
B: Can I go back to sleep?
S: No.

Petey groans and I hold him closer to make sure the Stranger can't get him.