What Did You Do?

Kenny's Pov:

After the stranger takes Pete out of his side of the glass he comes back to my side and unchains me from the wall. He then puts me in the old room with all of the blankets and stuff. He takes the metal bracelet off of my wrist and takes another one out of his pocket. He places it on my wrist again and picks up the old chain and metal bracelet.

"Are you going to chain me back to the wall?"

"No, that bracelet you have on is very high tech. I have sensors on the door the tell when that bracelet is trying to leave the room. I you pass the door, it will electrocute you and magnetically keep your arm there. So you can't leave this room at all."

The stranger leaves and I sigh and sit down on the pile of blankets. And sigh what was he going to do to Pete.

~~ 3 Hour Time Skip ~~

I hear a scream and I cover my ears and curl into a little ball, He is hurting Pete, and he is screaming.

"Please stop!"

"No"

"Please stop......"

"No"

The stranger keeps hurting Pete and I hear his screams grow in pain and the Strangers laugh just increases. after a really long time it stops. I hear nothing for a really long time.

After that really long time I hear a screech, Then nothing there was nothing but silence.

I sit there hopping the stranger will come into the room but he doesn't I take my hands off of my ears and I fall asleep. 

~~Time Skip~~

It has been a month, a month and I have not seen Pete or the Stranger. His goons will come in and give me food then leave. I was starting to get very worried. Then after the first week of the new month The Stranger comes in carrying an asleep Pete. The stranger sets his down and takes of the collar and puts the high tech. one and leaves.

I stand up  and hurry towards his and shake him, he dose not move at all. I pick him up an set his on the make shift bed, I lay down next to him.

~~Time Skip~~

Another Month has passed by and Pete was still not awake. I ended up cleaning his new cuts.

I hear the door open and the stranger walks in.

"What did you do to him?!" I scream at him..

"You will find out soon enough." The stranger walks out again and I roll my eyes.

What did he do to Pete? I start to shake him again and he blots straight up and looks at me He screams and moves away. I look at his confused for a second then I crawl closer to him.

"Pete calm down it is just me."

"No you and the others torched me! And blamed me for everything that has happened. Matt called me worthless and stupid! You said you hated me!"

Pete cry's out, he then puts his face into his hands and cries, I crawl over to him and pull him into a hug, he cries onto my shoulder and I try and comfort him. What did the Stranger do to him?!