Parents

Lachlan's Pov:

The Stranger turns off the camera and we sit in silence, then we hear a phone go off, Matt pulls his phone out and his eyes open wide.

"It is Pete's parents..."

I look at the phone.

"Answer it." I tell him.

" But what do I tell them?"

" Make it up."

Matt tells us to stay quiet. He then answers it and turns it on speaker.

(N: Matt, M: Pete's Mom, F: Pete's Dad)

M: Where is Brandon?
N: He is with me.
F: In Canada?
N: No, we are at the house I bought.
M: You bought a house?
N: Yes Ma'am.
F: Well can we speak to him.
N: He is asleep. And we have a lot planned tomorrow.
M: He would usually tell us if he was leaving.
F: How long are you going to be staying there?
N: I don't know, but when we get the chance we will call. The pack and Kenoco are with us and we are going to be doing a lot of stuff.
M: Okay well have fun.
F: Be safe.
N: We will bye.
M&F: Bye.

Matt hangs up the phone and he lets out a sigh.

(J: Jerome, C: Choco, L: Lachlan, R: Rob, N: Matt, Si: Simon, Jo: Josh)

N: That is out of the way.
C: I totally forgot about that..
N: I did to...
Si: I didn't think any of you guys still lived with your parents.
L: Petey is the only one, he is 19.
Jo: Wow, I thought he was at least as old as Vikk.
J: Lot of people think that, but he is the youngest out of all of us.
N: I hope he is okay, I mean we watch him get dragged off and then the stranger telling the guys that you will not see him for a long time...
C: I know, that is scary.
Si: Well do you guys want to get looking again?
L: Yea lets go.

~~Time Skip~~

Mitch's Pov:

It has been about a week now and we have not see the stranger or Pete. The only person we see is the person that comes and gives up a potato and water for each meal. I have lost a lot of weight and so have the others. Vikk and I are still human and we don't know when the stranger will come and turn us into hybrids.

(V: Vikk, P; Preston, K; Kenny, M: Mitch)

P: Okay this is starting to bug me.
M: I know how you feel.
V: He comes and takes Pete then leaves us four, it has been about a week now.
K: This is bogus.

"What is bogus Kenny?"

(S: Stanger)

V: You are.
K: Where is Pete?!
S: That is none of your concern and guess what Vikk it is your turn.

Vikk sits still as the goons unlock his feet and carry him over to the table, They lock him in belly down the same ways as the did to Kenny. The stranger pulls out two shots full of black liquid. He shoves the first one in Vikk's tailbone, Vikk cries out in pain. The next one is shoves into the top of his spine. Vikk cries out in pain as the goons chain his feet again, but soon calms down.

K: It hurt, am I right?
V: I though I was going to die.
P: I felt that way.
K: Me to.
M: You guys are scaring me.
P: You will feel nothing after the transformation.
K: Yep.
V: My butt hurt the most.
K; I know.

We continue to talk, after 5 minutes Vikk goes silent and starts to squirm around, I see black ears come out of his head and a black tail come from his tailbone. Vikk cries but he doesn't make a sound as the transformation happens. When it is done Vikk buries his head into his hand and cries. Preston wraps his arms around his.

P; It is over.
V: That hurt a lot.

That door opens again and the Stranger walks with a smile.

S: That was the most silent transformation I ever heard.
V: Nice what am I?
S: A Neko. You are a kitten hybrid.
M: You are so cute.

I state as I start to pet his ears. Vikk purrs and pushes against my hand.

K: It works on him to!
P: and is just as cute.

I see a blush grow on Vikk's face and I take my hand away. He whimpers a bit.

S: So Vikk, you have a kitten's smell, sight, hearing.
V: Kitten's are born depth.
S: I use Kitten for Cat.
M: Okay...

The stranger walks out of the room and we suddenly hear a scream and we all freeze and look at each other. We knew who that belonged to....