Forgetting...

Pervious

"You are not hurting them, you are going to pay for everything you have done!" I hear Pete yell.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jerome's Pov:

I can loose him again. I will die if I loose him again. I will not be myself if we loose any of them again. We all hurt a lot from our separation with them. Choco and Matt had to deal with it the longest. And now Petey doesn't think that Matt loves him. I hate that Stranger, I want to beat him up and see how he feels about it.

"You are not hurting them, you are going to pay for everything you have done!"
I hear some one yell. I look up and I see Petey standing up his hands cuffed behind his back. Mitch is standing right next to him with a gag in his mouth. He must have helped Petey down, I honestly was to lost in thought.

"You have no power against me, your leg is broken, your hands are cuffed behind your back and you are just too weak." The Stranger stands in a mocking tone.

"I can do everything that you did to us, and I would not feel and ounce of gilt." Petey yells back.

Okay that is a lie he would to feel guilty.

" No, you are useless, and you got Vikk stabbed." The stranger states with a smirk.

Pete glares at the stranger and gets up in his face.

"I am tired of you doing this. This is none of my fault! It is all yours! Your the one tormenting us! Your the one hurting us, your the one that turned us into bloody hybrids!"

The Stranger rolled his eyes and hit Petey in the head and he fell to the ground. Matt ran up to him and no one stopped him. He pulled Petey into his arms and held him close.

"You can be any help knocked out." The stranger states laughing.

"You are going to pay for all of this." Matt says standing up.

"What you...." The stranger states but gets cut off with a punch to the face. I hold back a laugh and Mart smirks.

"You bloody idiot! The stranger states holding his nose.

I see Choco walk up behind the Stranger and I go up behind the goons holding Lachlan. Choco grabs the Stranger and holds his hands behind his back. I knock out the Goons holding Lachlan and he runs over to Vikk. I go over to the goons holding Josh and knock them out. Josh smiles at me before going over to help hold the stranger down.

"We got you know. And give me the keys to unlock Brandon's hand cuffs." Matt states. The stranger growls but he points his head over to one of the knocked out goons.

"He has the keys." He states growling and struggling.

Simon walks over to him and grabs the keys and unlocks Petey's cuffs and he then lays him down in a more comfortable position. Then he walks next the Josh.

"So I bet that you have a way to revers the hybrids back to humans." Lachlan states as he helps Preston with Vikk.

"I do, but why would I give it to you?" The stranger states.