Three

Choco's Pov:

I was working on trying to get the information and I was trying to hurry, because I hear everything and it was not very pretty. When I finally found it I turned around in the chair to look at them

"I got it."

I see a smile on all of there faces. I turn my face back to the screen to see Preston crying on Pete, I see the stranger smiling as he walks out of the room,

"I got it we are coming!"

"Okay just hurry."

We nod our head. And I hear the door open, the stranger walks back in.

"I forgot my camera."

He takes it and walks out of the hall.

"wait I left it on? They are stupid they probably will not think about trying t find it."

And then the camera turns off..

"He just called us stupid?" Josh asks
"Yep." Simon replies.

"Well lets go get our boys."

We all run out to the car and I punch in the address and we start heading there.

Kenny's Pov:

They were coming we where finally getting put of here.

I was really happy till the stranger walked in with two pairs of hand cuffs and two ball gags. Then two goons walk in with him.

"So, my plan is working, your boyfriends are coming and all of you but two are going home."

I see Pete tense up. And I hear the stranger laugh.

"You are right, I am taking you Brandon, and Kenny, The two none pack Members and the two that no one cares about."

I hear Mitch growl and the stranger laughs. On of the goons un locks the chains around my ankles, but then they cuff mu hands behind my back and lock the gag over my mouth. I look over at Petey, who was struggling to get up, so the goon just grabs his shoulder and picks him up. Petey yelps and I see tears running down his face. His arms get cuffed behind his back and The gag get locked over his mouth.  The collar gets left on, but the side on the chain connected to the wall get released and the goon raps it around his hands a few times, then he starts to walk. Pete doesn't move so the goon yanks on the collar, Pete stumbles forward. But starts to walk.

"He is not an animal!" I hear Vikk yell

"Well he is to me." The stranger states.

"You are not leaving with them!" I hear Preston shout and I also hear the chains move, I look behind me to see Preston trying to grab the stranger.

The stranger laughs.

"Have fun living your new lives, and you may not see them in person for a long him."

We walk out of the room and I hear the others yelling. We walk out side and he get put into a back of a van, Petey is chained to the wall and his hand are let free, A chain metal bracelet goes around my wrist, that is connected to a chain that is connected to the van.  My hand are freed and then the gags come off.

"If you yell, you are going to get punished."

The van door shuts and I move closer to Petey, He puts his arm around my shoulder and I put my head on his slimy shoulder.

"I wonder where they are taking us?"  I ask Petey

"I have no idea but I know it will not be good..."

 Mitch's Pov:

They walk out of the room with Kenny and Petey, The stranger sits there laughing at us.

" Well the keys are in the far right corner, for your boyfriends to find, so bye."

The stranger walks out of the room and I growl.

"I am going to kill him, if he..." I start to say but I get cut of
" He is going to hurt them so don't day if, we already now that. He is already treating Them like animals." Preston states.

"I just want everything to be back to normal, none of this crap happened, we were save and not broken. Mentally, emotionally, and physically." Vikk states.

"I know." I reply.

We sit in silence for a good 45 minutes until he hear the door slam open and Choco, Matt, Lachlan, Jerome, Rob, Josh and Simon flood in.

(V: Vikk, L: Lachlan, P: Preston, R: Rob, M: Mitch J: Jerome, N: Matt, C: Choco, S; Simon, Jo: Josh)

L: Star are you okay?

Lachlan states as he runs over to Vikk.
V: I am sill alive.

R: Baby? Are you okay?
P:I guess...

Rob pulls Preston into a hug.

J: Biggums? Did he hurt you?
M: No, but he hurt Pete and Preston.

Jerome pulls Mitch into a hug

C: Where are Kenny and Petey.
N: Did he do something to them?
V: They took them somewhere....We don't know where.
Jo: Well you guys are okay, that is good,
S; Now we just need to find Kenny and Brandon.

I lay against Jerome and he starts to pet my head, I let out a happy yelp and I push against his hand.

J: So are you my little puppy Mitchy?

I nod my head and curl up into his lap, Jerome sit petting my head. he lifts his hand away and I whine. Jerome laughs.

J: I will when we get back to the house, Okay?

I nod my head and sit up.

I look over to see Lachlan petting Vikk's ears and he is purring. When Lachlan pulls his hand away he Whines, like I did.

L: I will again when we leave this place.
V: Fine.

I look over at Poofless and Rob is hugging the Lava P really tight.

P: I missed you Robby.
R: I missed you to Baby.
P: Now can we leave this place?
V: Keys are in the far right corner.

Simon runs and grabs them. He then unlocks them and we al stand, I fall to my knees and so does Vikk.

J: Biggums?
P: We haven't been able to stand that often...
R: How are you standing?
P: I don't know, I just don't want to be on the floor anymore.

L: Here I will carry you Star.

Lachlan picks up Vikk and He stands there while Vikk buries his face into his chest.

Jerome picks me up and I lean againt his chest.

We walk out of the building and to a van. Matt hopes in the drives seat and he starts the car. And we pull away from this horrible place, but with two of our friends missing.....