Dog

Brandon's Pov:

I woke up to a shock and a slap to the face. I sit up and I look to see the stranger standing there.

"Get his arse up it is time to work."

I let out a silent sigh and I proceed to walk up Kenny, He sit up and rubs his eyes.

"why?" He asks.

"Because it is time for work. Brandon you make and clean up Breakfast, Kenny clean the fire place."

He opened the door and told me where the kitchen was. Then he lead Kenny to the fire place. The Stranger didn't tell me how much to make so I made enough for three. Because the Stranger did say that we would get Breakfast and Dinner.

I was done with the food and the Stranger came into the room with Kenny behind him covered in black dust. I gave the Stranger his plate and takes a fork and eats it.

"I see that you made enough for three. That is what you are support to do, and you make enough for three for dinner to. Now you two may eat."

With that the stranger walked out of the room and I plated up a dish for Kenny and myself and we ate in silence. Both Kenny and I ate about half of the plate. And with the extra for I put it in the trash before putting the dishes in the sink.  Then the stranger walked in and gave me his plate.
"wash the dishes and put them away. Kenny go clean the living room. "

And the stranger walked away again. I start to wash the dishes and I put them all away. After about an hour of sitting there Kenny walked back into the kitchen.

"Clean this clean that." Kenny states

I laugh a little bit

"You got that right."

"You just have to make food and clean the dishes." He says

"He might make me do something else." I state

"That might be true." He says

Kenny sets his head on the table and the stranger comes in again. This time with a piece of paper, he hands it to me and I look at it. It was all of our chores we had to do.

Mine was, Cooking 8:30 Breakfast; 6:30 Dinner, cleaning the kitchen, wash and put away dishes, feed dogs once a day at noon, Laundry and put them away when basket full, wash dog once a week, clean bathroom once a week.

Kenny's, Clean fire place once a week, clean living room, wash my care every other Wednesday, vacuum hole house twice a week. Dust the fans, clean the windows, Make the beds.

"Well I am stuck in the kitchen almost all day." I say

"Well, good luck." Kenny states

"You two." I says as Kenny runs out the door.

I look at the list again and I sigh. I will clean the dog every Wednesday, then clean the bathroom every Thursday. I think to myself.

I place the lid down and I look at the clock, I was 10:30 So I go find all of the cleaning supplies and I clean the kitchen. I was cleaning out he oven when I look at the time. it was 11: 55. I stand up and find the dog food. and I set down the bowl next to it water. At exactly 12:00 a golden retrieve comes running in. he stops in front of my and looks at me. He then nudges my hand and I start to pet him. I grab his name tag to see what is name was. It's name was Luna, that was cute I wonder why....wait I look at here eyes and I see a sparking blue. That is where he got the name

"Well are you a cutie girl."

She barked and started waging her tail.

"Well why don't you hear Luna."

She turns to her food and I got back to cleaning the oven, after about a half and hour it was clean and I felt something at my side. I get out of the oven to see Luna pushing her nose against me.

"What do you need girl? Wait what date is it?"

I stand up and walk over to a calendar and just my luck there were X's on the days that have passed. I look at it and I see that it was Wednesday.

"Come one girl."

She follows me up to the restroom and I start the water and she jumps in.

"You like the water girl."

she Barked happily and I hear the door open, I saw Kenny.

"Hey man. She is so cute." I state

He smiles and closes the door and knees next to me

"What is here name?"

"Luna." I tell him as I start to wash her

"Where did he get the name." he asks

"I think from her eyes. They are a sparkling blue." I tell him

"Like Lachlan's?" He questions

My face drops and I continue to wash Luna

"Made a little bit brighter." I tell him I turn around to face him and I see tears running down his face. I dry off my hands and drain the water I towel dry Luna, then I sit on the floor next to Kenny

"Hey, what is wrong." I ask

"I miss home, I miss sitting in Choco's arms and bantering around with you guys on recordings. I miss walking in the park. I just want to go home." Kenny states through tears

I pull him into a hug and I see Luna push her nose against Kenny's hand, he looks at her and she gets in his lap and Kenny starts to pet her.

"I heard that dogs can tell when a human is happy, sad, mad and scared. Then they will comfort them until they see a smile, and they can tell when it is real." I tell Kenny

"I think Mitch might have had the traigh, because he was always right there. I mean I am kinda a dog but not really...." Kenny tells me.

I nod my head and I start to pet Luna, she stands up and tackels Kenny to the ground and starts to lick his face. I start to laugh and so dose Kenny.

"Luna, stop, stop. It tickles." Kenny states though laughing.

Luna stops about a minute after Kenny asks here to stop and Kenny has a smile of his face and Luna looks happy to.

"Well she did it." I tell him with a smile on my face.

" Yes she did."

~~Time Skip~~

It was now Dinner time and the stranger came and got his dish and after he left Kenny came in. Luna sat in the kitchen with us. After we where done eating I cleaned out dishes and when they where done the stranger came in and gave me his dishes. I clean them and then put them all away.

I look at the door and I see the stranger still standing there.

"From the looks of it Luna likes you two, she may go up to your room with you guys."

Then the stranger left, I whistled and Luna came over to me.

"Do you want to come with us?"

She wags her tail and when we start walking to our room she follows. I open the door and she comes in. I leave it open so she could get in and out as she pleased. I look at the window and I remember or plan

"Kenny....The....."

"I know I did it. I opened it before coming into the bathroom and since it took you a half and hour to clean that dog I came back here and closed it."

"Great job man." I state

"Now get in bed so we can sleep. I am tired." He tells me

I sit down in the bed and I see an alarm clock next to my head. I point at it and Kenny looks at it

"Set it to 7:00 so we can get up with out Him wake us up."

I nod my head and I do just that. I lay down and I feel Luna curl up by my feet. I fall asleep, not wanting tomorrow to happen.