Wolf

Vikk's Pov:

The Stranger took the camera, stopped the call and turned it off.

"WHERE IS PETER!" Preston yells.

He turns around with a smile on his face.

" I am not telling you, just know that you will not see him for a long time. Kenny it is your turn." He states

Kenny opens his eyes in terror and backs away as two of the goons go to grab him. I already see the tears running down his face. They grab him and carry him over to the table. They set him on his belly and lock is wrists and ankles into place. He starts to squirm, but stops when the Stranger places his hand on the back of his neck.

"Good, I didn't even half to ask you to stop moving." He states smirking

The stranger then grabs two shot. It has a light grey liquid in both of them. The stranger shoves the first on into his tailbone and Kenny screams. The next one is shoved into the top part of his spin. Kenny was sobbing. The two goons pick him up again and set him on the floor and chain his feet then leave. We all crawl over to Kenny and I rap my arms around him.

(V: Vikk, K: Kenny, M: Mitchell, P: Preston)

V: Hey it is okay, I got you.

I state hugging Kenny trying to get him to calm down a bit.

K: It really hurt.
P: I know, but just relax.
M: Take deeps breaths and calm down.
K: Okay.

I feel Kenny's stiff body loosen and he relaxes against me.

V: Better?

K: My spin hurts.

We all sit in silent for a little while.

M: What is he going to do to Petey?
P: I don't know...
K: I love that little slime.

V: We all do, and we would all be heartbroken if something does happen.
M: We are not going to loose him, I hope.

Kenny screams in pain and jumps off of me onto the floor, he lays on his belly and I see two ears sprout from the top of his head and a bushy tail starts to grow from his tailbone. When they are done growing Kenny looks at us and jumps back into my arms crying.

V: You are okay it is over now.

P: There is no more pain.

He sits up and looks at me,

K: What am I?

" You are a wolf."

(S: Stranger)

K: Wolf?

S: Yep, light grey ears and tail, then you have the sight and hearing, and scent of a wolf.

Kenny folds his arms and looks at the stranger with a death stare.

S: Aww, don't give me that look Kenny.
K: I am doing it.
S: Suit your self, bye. Going to have some fun!

The stranger leaves the room and I look back over at the guys to see Kenny and Preston in tears and Mitch trying to hold back his. I also feel tears coming but I don't cry, instead I pull Kenny into for a hug and Mitch does the same for Preston.

K: He is going to hurt him...

P: Why?! Why?!

M: I know how you feel, but we need to be optimistic.

V: Hopefully we will be able to see him soon.

I sigh, and start to pet Kenny's ears, he purrs and leans into my hand. I continue doing this and eventually he falls asleep, so I rub his back to keep him calm well more or less asleep.

V: How to put Kenny to sleep.

P: That was really cute.

M: Well he calmed down. Preston you doing okay?

P: Yea, still a bit worried.

V: I am too, I don't think I will ever stop worrying.
M: Me neither.

Preston lays against Mitch and closes his eyes, he soon falls asleep. I look up at Mitch, I see that tears in his eyes.

V: You okay buddy?
M: No, I am worried that we will never get out of here.

V: The guys are looking for us as we speak.

M: I know, But I am worried that they will not be able to find us....

V: I am sure that they will be able to eventually.

There was silence for a fun moments, and then Mitch's eyes go huge.

M: Crap! What are they going to tell Petey's parents?

Crap I forgot about that....